How can manage multiple social networks at once?

tzy

Hi everyone
I have trouble with my multiple social networks, i spend many time to do login, logout and write status many many thing for attracted traffic for my campaign. Do you have a way to help manage multiple social networks save time?

ulterios

Depending on what exactly you want to do on the social media networks you can automate a lot of your tasks there with different services and/or software scripts.

Things like posts/tweets/status/etc. can be scheduled and done in intervals that can help achieve the best responses/views/etc.

tzy

tzy
Thank you
Suppose a tool can spin my posts to be able to send up a series of social networking sites. Such tools are not and how the price

premiumproxies

I can suggest you for Twitter.. And it's Twitcher.. i am managing 12 twitter account with this.. :D without login and logut ;)

hulyo

You can download and use the Buzzbundle. It is a feature on powersuite (a complete SEO tool). It will let you handle multiple accounts on that application and you can create there too.

Reactions: tzy

sidrawat

There are many tools available in the market which helps in using multiple social media platforms simultaneously.
You can post your content or schedule your posting as per your need.
I have been using Hootsuit for sometime for using my facebook, twitter account simultaneously.

Thanks

amitvats007

With the help of Buffer you can manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.