How Do You Effectively Use Pinterest?

damizille

I have been hearing a lot of Pinterest and how it is a very effective way to pull traffic to your site but I don't seem to get it or how it is done. Recently i went over to Pinterest and pin some of the images of my site but after weeks I found no result but rankings and traffic from Pinterest.

So please if you use Pinterest to market or pull traffic to your site, can you share with me how you did that successful so I can start implementing it also.

I will appreciate all your contributions.

centurion

I have been hearing a lot of Pinterest and how it is a very effective way to pull traffic to your site but I don't seem to get it or how it is done. Recently i went over to Pinterest and pin some of the images of my site but after weeks I found no result but rankings and traffic from Pinterest.

So please if you use Pinterest to market or pull traffic to your site, can you share with me how you did that successful so I can start implementing it also.

Its great. Pinterest is the only picture based social media marketing system or social media bookmark back link where you will convert to the main website after click on any image. I use Pinterest by creating a board and whenever I need- I add pin on teh board by uploading any picture on Pinterest.

Thanks
Centurion

Ellyza de gala

Pinterest is a great tool to advertise your blog or website. By posting on pinterest, article or pictures your have posted would be directed to your website. It is like a marketplace for all viewers then forward them to its specific seller.

jaymish

Pinterest is my best social media site. I like it because I get most of my creative ideas from there. I would recommend it if, what you are dealing with is visual. For example, i get quotes, recipes, the latest fashion, business ideas. As the comment above has mentioned it's more visual.

Lately, I have been looking at information on working online. The articles lead to online jobs websites. I think, when using it you have to choose the right keywords so that people can see what you have posted. This may lead them to your blog, website or get them to click on your affiliate link.

mastrodigital

Create several boards with keyword rich descriptions and titles. Post to them consistently and make sure that you link to your main website through infographics when possible. Follow other users from bigger accounts and you'll get good amounts of traffic from it :)

kelz784

kelz784
That's great advice!

Creating boards that fit within the niche of your website is the key to attracting people with similar interests, and they will ultimately end up visiting your blog. Also, create a board for your own website/blog to pin your posts to.

Keeping active and adding pins to all your boards lets Pinterest know that you are a serious user and your pins from your own website will end up showing more in other peoples feeds. This is what leads to more traffic being directed to your website.

There are many tutorials on Pinterest about how to use it effectively for marketing. I would check them out and do some research :)

AmieBotella

Pinterest is best for blogs from DIYs to recipes to creative stuffs. Just create boards and always link your website to it and follow other boards too. Make more simple keywords so that when a user searches, your board will be seen too. Create a whole new network there too and upload original photos too.

Princety

What I noticed about Pinterest is something like of a viral share. Once a user saves a pin, it gets to his board, which in turn are seen by people following that particular user, therefore, providing graphics that catches attention and linking it to quality sites or your blog can create a user traffic momentum. But id be careful with Pinterest blocking my account if i follow too many boards or group boards a day for follow back. Maybe organic follwo backs are safe and way to go.

Goyum

First, make sure your account is for a "business" and not personal. With a business account you have access to Rich Pins, Analytics, and more.

Next step, Create interesting boards that are relevant to your business and some informative and latest updates boards.

Follow other boards, interact with them, ask you friends to follow your board.

This are some basic point which definitely bring traffic, create and useful in marketing your product and service.

trendjing

Getting traffic in Pinterest seems slow, but you can first include your website on your profile on Pinterest. Next is you can install add-ons such us Rich Pin or Pin It Button to closely monitor your followers. You may add your followers to know that you are trying to engaged. Constantly post a content that is relevant and has quality, and don't forget to create a link on the photos and videos you posted. In addition, adding tags will also divert viewers to your website. But just do not over-use it.

edenmae29

From a Pinterest users perspective it gets really overwhelming once you browse or search for a specific image. For example I will try to search for chicken recipes, I will click the one who has an attractive picture attached to it and a simple title is just a plus. So basically you need to work on uploading high quality, creative and eye catching pictures. The good thing here is if someone likes your picture they can pin it on their own board for others to see and so other users can do the same. Once they click on your picture they will be directed to your site so you gain a visitor and there's thousands of Pinterest users so using this platform is really a huge advantage and I highly recomment it to everybody.

eds21

You should focus on what scope you are most interested in and pin all the most valuable to you. Engage with others so that you may learn some ideas and if you're a beginner you might learn some strategy to make it better for some ideas or they might give you more knowledgeable information. Also, you might need to organize your board to get more followers as you are letting them know what kind of content they can expect from you. At a more advanced level, ensuring that your boards are pleasing to look at is a great way too to attract attention.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.