Review my Article Writing Service Website

Holly Nicole

-I like the website's theme it's unique and not something that I have seen before which makes it more inviting.

-The Favicon is kinda boring in my opinion maybe try to create one that has to do writing such a paper and pencil.

-The homepage offers a great preview of your skills and allows possible clients to learn about the company and give them an overview of your work.

-I like the about page however I think you should list some of the customers websites that you have written content for so they can get an idea about your work and to verify that you have indeed written the articles (this is just so skeptics can be re assured.)

- The Services page is amazingly written and has a range of services you provide and doesn't make potential clients have to search all over to find out what you offer. The light blue text I would change because it makes it look like a link and may confuse people.

-The Order Page looks simple yet easy to fill out and very detailed and I like the button that has select payment and I like that if you didn't fill fields that are required it pops up a box telling you that you didn't fill in 1 or more required fields.

- The Rates page is very nicely written and isn't confusing to prospective clients. However the Image at the bottom looks out of place with that white background so I would edit it to make the background of the image to be transparent (just my opinion)

- The FAQ's page is an amazing page where people with questions can look for an answer before emailing you a question that is answered on the page

- Portfolio page this is amazing to potential customers to see who you have written for and to see the site as well. I would change the link color to a blue or a darker color because it maybe hard to read to some people.

- Blog I like this because it's a page where people can learn tips and get information about your website and services.

- Contact page is simple yet to the point which is good for people to get in contact with you.

In closing your site is amazing and very unique which makes your site stand out if I were to hire a writer I would go to your company because it looks professional and your writing skills are very good. I hope this has helped you.

Holly Nicole

Your very welcome I'm happy that my review helped you I tried to cover every area that I saw on your website. I would but I write all my articles :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
UVM
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.