Best SEO Tools to help you for content writing?

chanel majic

Can anyone give me your 3 best SEO Tools you have been tried which helped you with content writing?

spartan14

Well for writing good content for seo purpose i use Plagiarism .com and also a good plugin that help me with ranging content its yoast seo ofered by wordpress

stoneman

I make use of google keyword planner and keywordtool.io, I think is a very good SEO tool to make use of on your contents, so as to rank well on a search result,

Keyword planner helps me know the keywords that are trending, so through that I can now choose the one to write about and how to arrange my posts of to make it readable

Naseem

Try: SEMrush, nTopic and Scoop.it as three useful tools for content writing.

Aryan

Aryan
How these tool help in content writing. Because any tool can help in only analyzing a keyword not in writing. For writing we just need good writer who has proper knowledge about that topic.

petesede

I use Google Keyword planner as the main tool. Normally what I do is have an article in mind that I want to write, then I use the keyword planner as a way to make sure I am including some information in the article about keywords that have high demand and low competition. I don´t really write articles based on Google Keyword Planner, but more just in order to add a few sentences or a paragraph that I maybe would have not otherwise used.

But one of my biggest tools that has been very effective is Thesaurus.com One thing I believe is that keyword density has a maximum that is pretty low ( maybe 8-10).. so once you use a keyword 10 times, there is no benefit to continue using it. So instead of using pronouns like ´it´ and instead of repeating any phrase more than 10 times, I find synonyms or phrases. In other words, it is better to use two phrases 10 times each than to use one phrase 20 times. Normally I do this in my head, but at times thesaurus.com gives me good ideas. For instance, I once wrote an article about ´high levels´ of something... but then I used a thesaurus and found ´elevated´.... and come to find out, that page receives a ton of traffic for people who searched for ´elevated levels´.. Once you use a keyword ten times, it is time to find a different word and mix it into your article.

Naksh

Can anyone give me your 3 best SEO Tools you have been tried which helped you with content writing?
First of all, for content writing, you just need a fresh idea to start with and if you are sure you are not going plagarised, there is no need of duplicate content checker tool even.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views