Facebook vs Instagram, which one is the king...?

ellastien

Hello there!

I have one question. To promote affiliate offer

Which traffic i listed above is better, have a higher covnersion?

Traffic from Facebook or Instagram?

Thanks!
Such a question which is best , which is king? Therefore Now a days Instagram is huge source of traffic.

johnmart

Social Media is the best platform to share information with a worldwide audience. Social Media has been the game-changer for almost in online business. It promotes your product and unique business information help to easily find for users.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Instagram
- LinkedIn
- YouTube
- Google Plus

Facebook Always King of Social Media.

davidlee21

Facebook is the king but Instagram can also do wonders if you have travel or photography niche.

Joeltaylorjo

To be fair, Instagram cant compete with Facebook on the sheer number of users. Instagram’s 800 million monthly users may have made it the third most popular social media channel, but it’s still a far cry from reigning-champion Facebook’s 2 billion monthly users. So why not invest all your digital marketing effort in Facebook and reach twice as many people?
Thanks!

EmmittReynolds

I prefer both Facebook and Instagram for advertising and promoting. But when it comes to getting more traffic for the website then I would say Instagram is the king of social media platform which has higher user-engagement ratio than Facebook.

GalynkaGlnk

As for me,both can help you.But I prefer Instagram and I have some interesting fact about this platform Instagram is projected to reach 120.3M monthly active users in the US by 2020.
So after that, I think it is one the strongest platform for sale and not only for sale.And as for me,Facebook is great stuff for communication,not for affiliate marketing.
The research revealed that 39% of Instagram users have become more interested in a brand or product after seeing it in Instagram Stories

andynelson

For affiliates it's better to use Facebook.
But also you may place your referral link in bio section in Instagram.

EmmittReynolds

Instagram is much better than Facebook for getting more traffic and a higher conversion rate. I always prefer Instagram rather than Facebook for advertisement.

alitce

Facebook is saturated, more than 95% of social media managers use this platform. But , Instagram is much less used yet.

sonamg9291710

As per my knowledge, Facebook is the best because comparing to Instagram, Facebook has too many users. So in Facebook easily and quickly connect with the users.

andrea pirlo

Facebook's paid advertising is still quite effective, and it's able to reach older groups than Instagram. Facebook is also a better gateway to external sites or online stores because you can post links to anywhere. ... But for the time being, Facebook is still relevant for marketing.

juliaann

I think, This is hard to tell a best one between Facebook vs Instagram.

Facebook is very old social media than Instagram but Facebook was very popular with ealier days & still Facebook is milinios users but if we talk about Instagram has also got many users in short time.

So both are such a amazing social media platforum.

LooLooK

For me, Facebook has great impressions but if you can great visual content, you may try Instagram.

hostnetindia

funny question.
facebook is the king and worthy in many matters.
instagram is useless because and specific your celebrities.
basically you cannot compare them because instagram is the venture of facebook inc.

but facebook is worthy that insta.

AlfonzoTremblay

As per the social media marketing analysis, Instagram is the king for generating traffic, increasing user engagement ratio, targeting the wider audiences, and increasing the brands' loyalty.

As my opinion, Instagram is a King of social media marketing. Instagram generates more traffic, provides a high conversation rate, and promote content in the best ways than Facebook.

Khushboo Gangrade

Facebook definitely - given the no of users it has, Instagram can't compete it. Surely, Instagram is gaining the no of users too but for now, Facebook is at the top.

shoptechmedia

Hello there!

I have one question. To promote affiliate offer

Which traffic i listed above is better, have a higher covnersion?

Traffic from Facebook or Instagram?

Thanks!
Easily it's facebook...

joycenye

In short, they are twine and related to each other. But think of their own platform Facebook and Instagram both have large traffic source. Find out your own strategy.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.