Can making money online be considered a Job?

alanmuxk

Making money online is also a job that is based on the internet and it is always a part of private business income. This type of income is sometimes called as passive income also because it really takes time to monetize for the first time. Once you started earning the online income, I am sure you would like it more than a govt job. Trust me in real

Yamada

Hey everyone, I just want to get your insights about making money online. Do you consider that as a job?

Absolutely. And if you create a business name through your secretary of state, you can file taxes separately from your personal taxes. You file under an EIN number or tax ID just like with your personal taxes, you file under your social security number. Also, you can build your own business credit score that remains separate from your personal credit score. Whatever happens with your business also remains separate from your personal.
There are many people earning online now and within the next five years an estimated 79 million will be working online. I am part of a very successful business that has been around for over 40 years and has a worldwide online community. I just recently posted a story about one of our members who has achieved 7 figures. She, along with many of us are pursuing the financial flexibility that an online business affords

Kalimotxo

It can be if you really have area to really "work" and earn decent money

Reactions: Dopani

Dopani

Dopani
I agree with this opinion, it only consider as a job when it generate revenue daily or monthly for you, if its just give you extra money then it is not a job.

owenrules

Of course, it counts as work. In 2021, because of the year of the pandemic, many people were working from home. You should be able to make decent money. When I was at university, not every house had a computer, so I worked like everyone else. It mainly was night jobs because I spent all my energy during the day studying. I'm a little jealous of today's students. They can make money from the comfort of their own homes. Even if you don't know how to do anything, in 2 months, you can take a programming course and make money from it.

AlanPew

It can certainly be called a job. I personally work as a web designer. You can also work at home, but when you work at home you need to be disciplined at all times. It can be hard to concentrate at home. And what kind of online income are you interested in?

conivalcheese

Absolutely! It is in nowadays to work from home and virtually so you are earning money online.

Chin

Yes, but first have to know the basic. I should say first you have to earn money of course is having a full time job or part time job. Once you have some money than get involve in making money online. I happen to find an eBook is basic guide on affiliate marketing is free , sometimes is best go back to basic don't think so complicated.

idontwanna

This thread has aged extremely well. Now that everyone has gotten a taste of what "working online" feels like, seems legit, no? We wouldn't actually be interacting in forums like these, surrounded by ads, talking about money-making schemes, and forming a plethora of communities if working online was not a good source of money.

Heck, all my income sources are online. I don't make a single penny from physical labor anymore. The wages people are earning remotely are no joke either.

Back then, we only had website developers, website designers, and website owners–now we have so many microscopic aspects to every position and role fulfilled within a space. Heck, just one look at job boards you'll see it flooded with emerging roles in the online space.

A few days ago, I was looking to collaborate with a backend developer for one of my projects. I had messaged one via LinkedIn and we talked out the work and aspects of the role. He then told me that the aforementioned task was not fit for a backend developer, it was for a backend engineer! I was dumbfounded. I honestly didn't know the difference so I had to read this article to educate my own peabrain and appreciate the fact that we have so many specialized professionals fulfilling very specific roles to produce high-quality content and legitimate spaces.

So yeah, to those who are still doubting, ya'll have to open your eyes. That movie (which I forgot the title) that said the internet was the future? They were right. :ROFLMAO:

conivalcheese

It seems that work that requires physical labor will be replaced by robots or machines. I've seen in youtube a warehouse where the robot is the one putting the orders on the cart. Its a red flag for those who don't have online jobs.

clara_lara

It seems to me that the pandemic has very clearly shown that any work online is a job.

Peter56

Sure! You can make money online, and if you make enough, you don't need a regular old job. Get rich quick through internet is the new hot stuff.

Alicefeltch

Yes, Is similar. you do complete your online task, and they pay you for that work whatever you have done like a job. But it's pretty good that You are your own boss and can do work on your spare time and anywhere.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.