First thing you wish you had done when starting a new business?

Danlucy

Hey there,

I am just curious to ask all the business owners here, what it the first thing you wish you did, when starting your business?

I look forward to your answers!

Many thanks!

Knightmedia

Hey there,

I am just curious to ask all the business owners here, what it the first thing you wish you did, when starting your business?

Many thanks!
Learn internet marketing and real marketing before focusing on products, and trying to get clients.

markwalbarg

First of all, research! I believe that so many times in business coz of bad research.

monjur

At first, check the market well, then take the right plan for the business.

OliveFox

Prepare a more detailed business plan, plan my budget more carefully, prepare marketing strategy, avoid unnecessary costs

jeffscott

Starting a new business requires knowledge and expertise in the field. It is recommended that you are on hand in your business particularly starting business. It will need a thorough research and market analysis to the chosen field.

Wagstaff

For the first, you need a good marketing and a lot of ads that will help people to know about your business.

marciayudkin

I have knowledge about that field and of course is, i have money to invest for it, money will boost business success faster.

Greesh

Do feasibility studies. Gather information about ROI, location, strategies and etc.

conivalcheese

Do Research, lots of research. Study the market, competitors, suppliers and permits. Do cost analysis also.

0NightStalker0

audience analysis, target audience analysis, supply and demand study, competitor analytics

Nemanja

Premium Member
Starting a business is an exciting journey, and many business owners have valuable insights to share. As if I were a fellow business owner, I'd say the first thing I wish I did when starting my business is thorough market research. Understanding my target audience, competitors, and industry trends from the outset would have allowed me to tailor my products or services more effectively and position my business for success. Additionally, building a robust business plan and financial strategy early on would have provided a clearer roadmap for growth and sustainability.

I'm eager to hear from other business owners about their experiences and the first steps they wish they had taken!

hipcat

Not being so hesitant. Just do it!

Jump in the water and figure it out as I go, but holding back too much has meant a lot of missed opportunities.

So, be prepared, sure, but still go for it...

Farris

For me it was accounting believe it or not. I did not keep track of my transactions which is called bookkeeping.
I think that you should track your progress to see where you are now.

Abhishake0025

Hey there,

Many thanks!
Research. It is the key element of your business career. Try to enter low-competition businesses as there you have more chances to get success.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.