Things to Know Before You Start with Affiliate Marketing

AffiLEO

Hey guys, I'm making a video on YouTube on topic "Things to Know Before You Start with Affiliate Marketing" and I'm really interested of what real professionals think. That's why I'm making a survey and will really appreciate if you comment this one with TOP3 things to know before the start. It will really help me make useful content for my viewers. Thank you in advance!

hipcat

Top 3 Things to Know Before You Start with Affiliate Marketing:

1. Know your audience - Do they want or need what you are promoting? Find people that need a solution to their problem and then provide that solution with an affiliate product or service.

2. Know your competition - Who else is doing the same thing? Aim for keywords that have LESS competition, or you'll get beaten by more experienced marketers.

3. Have patience - Affiliate marketing is a long game and you need to be willing to put in the time and dedication needed to succeed. While you can simply pay for ads to the right audience for fast results, you still need to do the proper research & testing to get it right. Nothing comes easy, but the payoff can be years of good, somewhat passive income.

I'm still making sales for affiliate marketing I set up way back in 2007! :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.