First thing you wish you had done when starting a new business?

rainmaker11

I am just curious to ask all the business owners here, what it the first thing you wish you did, when starting your business?
The first thing I wish I had done when starting a new business is to invest more time in understanding my target audience thoroughly. Knowing their needs, preferences, and pain points would have helped me tailor my products or services more effectively, ensuring a better market fit from the beginning. This deep understanding is invaluable for crafting compelling marketing strategies and building a strong customer base.

lucadylan

Hey there,

I am just curious to ask all the business owners here, what it the first thing you wish you did, when starting your business?

I look forward to your answers!

Many thanks!
When I started my business, the first thing I wish I had done was thoroughly research my target market and competition. Understanding the needs and preferences of my potential customers, as well as having a clear grasp of what similar businesses were offering, would have given me valuable insights to shape my own unique selling proposition. This knowledge would have guided my product development and marketing strategies right from the beginning, helping me to stand out in a crowded market and connect with my audience more effectively. In retrospect, investing time in comprehensive market research would have been the foundation for a more successful and informed business launch.

GTPUSER91

I wish i knew what has to be more sure about and knew that one thing that wouldn't land me to a place where i'll have to struggle to run my business , i had more knowledge of money control and money management and act accordingly to the budget i had.

Money Management is one of the key thing for someone to have , if you learned how to manage it and manage your credits and debits then you can take your business more forward in the early stage.

Rest i'd say that before entering any business field and any business model just know all about it that what can affect what so you'll be ready for the consequences you'll encounter.

peripo

Hey there,

I look forward to your answers!

Many thanks!
I wish I'd known to focus more on building a solid customer base from the get-go. Like, really understanding what they want and need right off the bat would've been a game-changer!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
The initial step I wish I took when launching my business is establishing a robust online presence. Building a professional website and implementing a solid digital marketing strategy from the outset would have allowed me to reach a broader audience and generate leads more effectively. Creating a strong online foundation early on is crucial in today's digital age, enabling businesses to capitalize on the vast opportunities the internet offers for growth and visibility. So, my advice is to prioritize and invest in your online presence right from the start, it's an invaluable asset for long-term success.

Steve Matthew

Watch your mentors videos and get motivated as much as you can it will help you alot!

Vijay@77

One thing I wish I had done when starting a new business is to thoroughly research and understand my target market before launching. Identifying the needs, preferences, and pain points of potential customers from the outset would have helped in crafting a more targeted and effective marketing strategy, product development, and overall business approach.

profitnest

Research better to understand my customers' pain points and ways to help them better. It's always easier to sell something when you know you're truly helping someone in the process. At least it's easier for most of us, some people will sell their soul for a dollar.

CULA

1. Competitor Analysis
2. Analysis of pricing policy
3. Understand what kind of audience you have
4. allocate a budget for advertising
5. analyze the profitability of your business

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.