Instagram Ads vs Facebook Ads?

haleakua

What do you think are the differences between these platforms? to be honest, I am having a budget to advertise on social networks, I tend to choose Facebook and Instagram because I want to promote my web design services on these networks and thinking they will help a bit more. Which one will you recommend? Instagram Ads vs Facebook Ads?

Knightmedia

Depends on the audience. For targeting other business users? You want to use a lead magnet to build a email list of "potential customers" to create a look like audience and the target it to a locale. If you just use Facebook interests based targeting it will be completely ineffective. Instagram is better for directly targeting younger audiences of certain social circles. But for "local" web design services what you should be doing is finding all the companies and organizations in your area that have very outdated or ineffective websites and call them to see they will sit down with you and then present them how a new site can make them more money.

BillMMays

Actually, both Instagram and Facebook are popular social media platforms. But I like to suggest you that you should advertise on Instagram. Because it is growing very faster and it has approximate 300 million users.
As everyone knows that it became popular recently, So your competitors probably arent advertising here.

Waqass

@alfonzoTremblay it all depends upon your product and market niche. Kinghtmedia is correct. For web designing you can go with instagram where most of the people are to show off and buy sparkly goods. Facebook audience is little mature but again not so much that they visit fb just for business purpose. You can however still try with FB and you might get clients.

ethelglover

What do you think are the differences between these platforms? to be honest, I am having a budget to advertise on social networks, I tend to choose Facebook and Instagram because I want to promote my web design services on these networks and thinking they will help a bit more. Which one will you recommend? Instagram Ads vs Facebook Ads?
No doubts Facebook ads are the best for all time for me. Facebook is better for direct response and Instagram is best for brand promotion. Thanks

robertcoble

The main difference between Instagram Ads and Facebook Ads is that Instagram Ads are only available to businesses with verified accounts. With Facebook Ads, on the other hand, any business can create an ad.

Additionally, Instagram Ads only allow you to include one link in your ad, whereas Facebook Ads allow you to include multiple links. And finally, Instagram Ads must be square or landscape, whereas Facebook Ads can be any shape or size.

There is a big difference between Instagram Ads and Facebook Ads. With Facebook Ads, you can target people based on their likes, interests, and demographics like age and gender. You can also target people who have visited your website or engaged with your content on Facebook.

With Instagram Ads, you can only target people who are following your business on Instagram. This means that you can't target people who don't already know about your brand. However, Instagram Ads offer more visual options like videos and carousels, which can be more engaging than regular Facebook ads.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views