06-07-2018, 03:14 PM #1
Pros and Cons of guest posts on my blog?
More people are asking guest posts on my blog but I am considering this because they will add their website links into posts which can make the quality of post content decrease, right? What are Pros and Cons of guest posts on my blog? Does it hurt SEO for my blog?
Your comments would be appreciated.
06-07-2018, 06:36 PM #2
There are some things you should consider:
- prepare a guest posts guidelines- you can include things like: minimum number of words e.g. 1500, maximum number of links, topics
- topic of a guest post should be relevant to your existing content
- check posts for plagiarism- uniqueness matters
- check posts for quality- remember that you don't have to accept every post people send you. Everyone does it to get a link back to their website but some people forget that their posts should provide value to the readers
- edit post if needed, check for spelling etc. However, confirm changes with the author.
- if you exchange posts- check the website of other party- don't link to your website on poor quality sites
- don't accept too many guest posts- they should enrich your blog, not to replace your posts. Different approach to a topic can be interesting to your audience but you can lose them if they see only posts from random people.
Hope that helps!
06-08-2018, 07:08 AM #3
If you allow guest posts on your blog then it will be very helpful to keep up the flow of content and save your time for promotion. However, There are some points need to be considered while accepting guest posts on your blog. It must be unique, well written and relevant to your blog niche. Do not accept palgarized content or copyrighted images. Hope this will help you.Blogging Tips & Tricks @ Blogwithvk.com
08-06-2018, 11:54 AM #4
== Guest posting help spread product and brand awareness.
== Guest posting helps your build your writing credibility.
== It helps you build your site's authority.
== You become a target of spammers when you guest post.
== Penalization for Keyword Stuffing.
== Poor Content.
08-06-2018, 02:04 PM #5
08-07-2018, 01:11 AM #6
08-30-2018, 03:07 AM #7SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum
Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.
By haleakua in forum Social Media MarketingReplies: 19 | Views: 2607Last post by GMBReviews, 03-28-2019, 12:23 PM
Replies: 17 | Views: 968Last post by MyLead, 01-14-2019, 11:28 AM
Replies: 12 | Views: 1094Last post by JoyFreak, 02-04-2019, 12:33 PM
By digitalmarketing36 in forum Search Engine OptimizationReplies: 37 | Views: 1443Last post by GMBReviews, 03-28-2019, 02:13 PM
Replies: 7 | Views: 2219Last post by rent-a-website, 08-03-2018, 03:01 AM
By HostXNow in forum VPS Hosting OffersReplies: 2 | Views: 1692Last post by HostXNow, 06-07-2018, 03:11 PM
By BillEssley in forum Social Media MarketingReplies: 13 | Views: 1224Last post by LearnTheNew, 04-02-2019, 11:26 AM
By HostSailor in forum Dedicated Hosting OffersReplies: 0 | Views: 949Last post by HostSailor, 06-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Replies: 4 | Views: 694Last post by ulterios, 06-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Replies: 8 | Views: 974Last post by hoainam1102, 09-17-2018, 08:22 AM
By Mark_Alfred in forum Social Media MarketingReplies: 1 | Views: 51Last post by EmmittReynolds, Yesterday, 01:36 PM
Replies: 1 | Views: 26Last post by Marc van Leeuwen, Yesterday, 10:32 AM
Replies: 2 | Views: 102Last post by Chancer, Yesterday, 10:53 AM
Replies: 1 | Views: 64Last post by Marc van Leeuwen, Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Replies: 7 | Views: 986Last post by daniel27lt, 12-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Replies: 5 | Views: 1214Last post by victoroj, 11-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Replies: 10 | Views: 3209Last post by Claire_Anderson, 10-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Replies: 4 | Views: 3571Last post by Stale, 02-17-2014, 08:01 AM
Replies: 1 | Views: 1652Last post by EasySiteNetwork, 02-18-2013, 02:10 AM