VPS Plan for a Site

RobertClive

Hi all

Can you please help me with the best VPS plan for a website available in the market today?

CloudLIX

It's very difficult to say what VPS plan is needed for you, why i don't know your attendance of website, what storage did you need and so on. It`s easier to help you with VPS provider. All VPS plans is almost same of different providers.
what do you need to look at choosing your providers:
1) First i think you need to decide what you need managed or unmanaged VPS. If you need unmanaged. Then i one to offer to find semi-unmanaged VPS, because then you can find more help, can get optimization of your VPS and so on.
2) then you need look to support, what time of answering and solving problems is offering for you, what solutions can offer for you.
3) then you need SLA uptime guarantee
and so on :)

Hosting

You have to choose a plan which answer to your requirement and needs for example if you will host a blog or website with low traffic you can opt for the first plan which is the most cheaper in general

radhika

Plan that is best for me may not suits you. So it depends on your requirements.

But look for these in a VPS provider:

1. Good uptime
2. Minimum of 2 MB RAM
3. Managed VPS
4. Backup facility included or not.

RH-Calvin

VPS hosting is one of the cheapest way to host your website online or building a server. Choosing a good VPS plan always depends on your requirements. But there are some common factors which are considered while choosing a web hosting provider. The server should have a good uptime of 99.9% or better, should have a good support service. You should also check the memory, the disk space and bandwidth that they are providing at a particular price. A money back guarantee is also a plus to a good web hosting provider.

s4s-uk

If you go with Managed VPS provider ask them are they pro-active or do-active
pro-active Provider perform each and every thing without knowing you in other words you no need to take tension or ask to do things
do-active you have to tell them to do things

HostNurse

Hi all

Can you please help me with the best VPS plan for a website available in the market today?
In order to help you, you need to specify your requirements such as disk space, bandwidth, RAM, CPU, etc.

JustinLane

You can look for GoDaddy service.
They provide 5 various plans for VPS service.
1. Economy
Starting at$24.99 /month

2. Value
Starting at$39.99 /month

3. Deluxe
Starting at$59.99 /month

4. Premium
Starting at$79.99 /month

5. Ultimate
Starting at$149.99 /month

bob

bob
Godaddy should be only for domain name registration, not for web hosting if you are going to have a good web hosting for your website. :D

ChadTrejo

VPS is appropriate for all those individuals who wish to install their very own software to become in a position to run their particular website. This particular might include anything at all like JRE (Java run time environment) etc simply because all those are usually not really supplied with shared hosting. Every self respecting host might offer you support for PHP and MySQL that is the thing you need when you are for any WordPress site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.