How to do Guest Blogging?

Rob Whisonant

If they immediately except your posts they would be considered spam farms by Google and not indexed or appear on page 200+. You would be totally wasting your time and effort.

You are better off writing quality articles that people are actually searching for. Then contact bloggers and offer to let them post it.

ProspectedSEO

May I know some guest blogging sites which immediately accept our post
HI Fixfast,

Your best bet, I think, would be Medium. They are free and published posts will be visible immediately. There is, of course, the question of your niche and which platform to use. A site like Daily Blog Tips will definitely accept posts on blogging and internet marketing, while Web Design Ledger looks for posts on web design and development. Hopefully others will come and look at this thread and give your further suggestions.

Regards :)

vishwa

You simply cannot post blog posts on high authority blogs. Your article must be unique and of high quality. The foremost step is to build a good relationship with them. Share their blog posts on your social networks. Comments on their blog. This will help you to build strong relationship with them. In this way, you are able to submit guest posts on high authority blogs.

Ish5501

Correct, You need to build a relationship with those bloggers. Connect with them and engage with their contents. Comment on their blog posts regularly. Then they will definately accept your guest posts.

Traffic

Find the blogs you want to guest post on and email offer to create content for the site owner in return for some hardlinks. also stress the article will be unique and not found on other sites. I generally don't accept these but do agree they are beneficial to both parties.

CoreAnderson

You should apply these simple steps for guest blogging:
1: Find Guest Post Targets.
2: Get Your Guest Post Ready.
3: Send Your Pitch.
4: Write Your Guest Post.
5: Follow Up.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
May I know some guest blogging sites which immediately accept our post
If there are such blogs then I am sure they can maintain the quality of their blogs for a long time because more low quality articles will come and they will make these blogging sites decrease quality.

juliaann

There is no surety, They will accept a post as most of sites admin share they will accept a post as free but when looking for the charges when you are going to discuss with them about Guest Post.

So personally I don't think, There are sites those would accept the free article as Guest Post.

Fabiola

Free guest posts without some work behind means low quality blog so it's not worth

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views