Best hosting for wordpress ?

RichWilliams

What is the best Wordpress hosting in UK?
I need some hosting providers for my sites are building, any suggestions ?
you can go through with my signature to explore best hosting site for Word Press.it's one of the highly recommended hosting review provider site and reliable one.It will sure help you to grab the best one.

Flag

Internetworldwide dot org and a2hosting dot com are good companies which are good hosting hosting Wordpress websites with.
Services are not costly and uptime is high.

ayanhost

I don't know about a single country provider like UK but I know the following are best.

bluehost.com, godaddy.com, site5.com

BillG

Bluehost and readymakers are good hosts whose services are widely used by many webmasters.

bronks

I know ifastnet host is good for hosting a Wordpress blog with. This company has the Soficulious script installer where you can install in just a single click over 256 scripts instantly! This is is really cool for setting up a new wordpress, Joomla, PHPbb forum or anything very fast and easily, I used the coupon code 'railgun' which discounts 15%.

thongus

If you are going to run multiple sites try a reseller account with NameCheap, for $14 you get 25 cPanel's & you can then run each site with it's own login, they have UK servers for an extra Dollar, I have sites hosted there & they have good speed & support, check out the link below:

Code:
http://www.namecheap.com/hosting/reseller-hosting.aspx

Berns

Good Wordpress hosting is good from godaddy and ifastnet.
They have resourceful plans with no downtime. Prices are competitive and their tech staff is act9ive around the clock.
Just my two cents.

supergal

Well, I believe that 9cubehosting is flexible enough to meet your specific requirements.
They offer really cheap hosting deals, and I can express the point that their work is based on quality.

SharryDonald

Can anybody suggest me about word-press that which type of hosting services it requires so on that basis it would be easy to recognize which hosting service is good for word press?

natural

I host my WP blog on one use dollar hosing (12$ per year - incredible). Its name is Hostbig.

You are welcomed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.