Hello webmasters could you assess what area maybe improve with my website

shoptechmedia

Could you help me out with my company website.. I have been wanting to let third party to assess it for a month now, but looking for the right community to invite was harder than i thought.. anyway my company website is https://shoptech.media
Let me know your comment, anything to help me improve it.. advance thank you to all who will give their valuable time.

Rob Whisonant

Theme choice looks good on a computer and mobile. Now, one thing I saw that gave me concern.

You are advertising a cache product that speeds site load up to 45x. Your site loaded very slowly for me. This turned me off the product being sold. You really need your home page to load lightning fast since the first thing people see is 45 times faster load time.

professorrosado

Ditto on what Rob said, plus: I frankly don't know how other people navigate a "tech" site, I always use the top menu to find my way around. Your site's top menu does not incorporate the links to main product categories you feature. Some traffic will be lost due to this in my estimation.

If you want me as a customer, put all your navigation up top and easy to find. I hate fishing on a website - I do that at the lake.

mi99

had a look at your website it loaded well for me and i liked the icons for up and down on the sidebar

jeffreestar

Your website has a polished, contemporary design that is easy to navigate. The use of blue, white, and orange in the color scheme gives it a cohesive and eye-catching appearance. Your brand is well represented by the straightforward logo. The design is intuitive and well-organized.

weseo

Hello, first of all, well done your website is good looking. I would add a graph that shows growth above your section "Start your online growth with Shoptech" : a beautiful centered pictures with a white background that shows your skills. Here is an exemple

Attachments

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies