Bluehost vs Hostgator ?

hoangvu

I'm going to buy a hosting for my sites so I am considering hostgator and bluehost
anyone knows which is better ? any ideas ?

Thx

dpsubi1

I'm going to buy a hosting for my sites so I am considering hostgator and bluehost

Thx
I used both. Hostgator is the best in many cases.

Jonchun

They are both EIG hosts. I would suggest staying away from them, and going for a more reputable/smaller company. (Don't be fooled by their offers. They are both run by the same company)

hoangvu

I prefer hostgator to bluehost. get coupon code for hosting and lower price you have

choelhew

Hi., I dont know about Bluehost vs Hostgator.. Why can't you try Sriganesh hosting. It was one of the best and cheap web hosting in India.
Sriganesh hosting provides you different hosting plans with good quality packages.. So, just try it.......

supergal

i haven't used both of them.......i'm ignorant of their service

annahussy

In my personal opinion both are best hosting service provider but i prefer to use hostgator hosting. Its provide best hosting services and also take care of website. Its also provide cheap price and regularly maintain website.

mikemartel

It seems like the Hostgator is more popular.everyone who said it's good is really good.

Mathew

Mathew
Can you tell me the specific reasons why Hostgator is better than Bluehost? As I am thinking of subscribing web hosting company that provides best service among all competitors.

Last edited:

Mr.Bin

Why do you think only about these two companies I wonder? There are many better deals!

Top Niche Websites

HostGator and Bluehost were Bought by EIG. But still running as two separtates. HostGator is a bit faster then Bluehost on the average (depends what server your on).

hoangvu

Agree with Top Niche Websites, I'm using both hosts, hostgator and bluehost but I switch to Hostgator for using because sometimes, bluehost is loading very slowly if you have any addons domains.

Top Niche Websites

HostGator server on the average are a bit faster then BlueHost. That would be on the reason on the server side.

RichWilliams

Thx
First need to know, what kind of sites you want to host on the web and what's your requirement and budget, then it will be better to suggest a good one between both of these or you can go through review provider of hosting companies who can better suggest you through their reviews.

Mark I. Bentz

Thx
It will be better to go through review site before choosing one of the better one.You can go through with my signature for better review of the users for best one.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads