Review my website and give suggestions

Rob Whisonant

Way to much movement in the top first screen you see on a computer. You have 3 areas of movement that are fighting for my attention so I don't know what to look at. Use motion to draw attention. To much caused confusion.

Once you get down below featured stories it gets a lot better.

Seems to stack properly on mobile. That is a good point.

BizAcquire

This is just my idea,
your moving menu on top seems not very important to setup as moving. Because make visitors (or me) not focus with your news.
Seems you make mony with adsense, right? But maybe better you setup the ads to display just relevant ads only. I dont know from your side or other side, but on mine, ads is about MLM or Forex, not about Yoga.

thanks

Thanks for your suggestion.

Your website seems very promising. I find it very useful. The section where you added a slider, you can add your latest youtube video regarding yoga.

Please view my website too and let me know your suggestions if any
http://telecomrecycle.com/
Thanks for your suggestion. Visited your website. Seems great. Yes, Great look and feel. You can add a blog page to your website that can be easily optimised for keywords than your other pages.

tozman

Your website has a lot of good content, but In just my personal opinion, design feels a bit generic. Maybe try to add some decorations alluding to Eastern Culture - like lotos flowers etc. Also colors could be more warm, it's just black and white like for some news website. It would really make the difference.

Thanks for your invaluable suggestion

Your website has a lot of good content, but In just my personal opinion, design feels a bit generic. Maybe try to add some decorations alluding to Eastern Culture - like lotos flowers etc. Also colors could be more warm, it's just black and white like for some news website. It would really make the difference.
I am indebted for your suggestions. I took note of them seriously. I will implement them suitably.

Djingis17

Cool, design could be more creative but you caught me with the information! :)

Aria Mathew

Really great.

But you have to improve the click through rate, Fonts and color.

Use paid fonts like Google recommended. Its make website very clear.

JohnWeb

The message pops up right away, "join our newsletter" - kind of annoying. Interesting Yoga categories that I never heard of before. Interesting descriptions that explain yoga meanings. The site does have ads on it. Nice wordpress design.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views