How can I bulk add all my products to pinterest

copperman

We have over 5,000 handmade jewlery designs that I would like to add to Pinterest. Is there an easier way?

Thank you for your advice in advance.

Daniel Cortes

You can use an app like Tailwind to schedule your uploads and add them automatically over a period of time but you still have to do the Titles and descriptions manually.

I think you can get your account suspended if you add more then 50 images per day so It will take some time.

ethelglover

Follow Pinterest rules and abide by them. As well as you can post some image or content manually not use any app. Obviously don't post all images a day. Post them manually.

watersquad

I think you can get your account suspended if you add more then 50 images per day so It will take some time

Nizam18

Click Download sample sheet to download your template, which will serve as a model for how to set up your own sheet.

sarahboyer

Create ads with Bulk Editor
  1. Click Ads in the top left corner of Pinterest and select 'Bulk Editor' or go to ads.pinterest.com/bulk_editor.
  2. Click Download sample sheet to download your template, which will serve as a model for how to set up your own sheet.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.