SEO On-page vs SEO Off-page, Which is more important ?

mostafakamal81

Hi There,
Every that easy but SEO expert than not easy for website make this page rank 1 of level.

Alex Thompson

Hi..On Page is more important according to me, if you have good keywords related to your contents then you can rank higher for that specific keywords. And On-page is more important than off-page. Because without proper on-page we can't thing about ranking by any keyword.

Kenneth Goudreau

According to my opinion the major part of search engine optimization are as follow:
1. On-page optimization.
2. Off-page optimization.
On-page optimization helps in making your website search engine friendly, so that your websites appears in the top search results of different search engines. On the other hand, off-page optimization deals with the online promotion of websites and blogs. In off page optimization we create backlinks which helps in attracting traffic to our website.

RichWilliams

Both On-page and Off-page optimization are important to promote your site and make a positive approach to make it highly recommended one on the web.

Chas P. Gibson

Hi there,

According to you, SEO On-page or SEO Off-page, Which is more important ?
I think that SEO on-page is more important than off page SEO at this moment
What about you ? any thoughts ?
Both are equally important to make our site highly ranked and if you related to long term in web world off page more important to build quality back links.

Last edited:

petersmith5544

On Page is most important part of Search Engine Optimization.

On-page tactics include constant monitoring and tweaking of:
* Meta descriptions and tags
* Page titles
* High keyword density in quality content
* Alt image tags
* Headings
* URLs

Narein

Both are necessary and important part of SEO. Without good on-page optimization your off-page optimization will be failure.
I agree with this point. Both On-page and Off-page optimization is important to be healthier. If you ask me to select either one, I will go with On-page optimization only.

In On-page Optimization:
1. Title tag
2. Meta description
3. Alt tag
4. Internal links
5. Focused keyword
6. Image optimization
7. Fresh and new content

These are all the major factors which is going to influence the ranking algorithm in future. All search engines refining its algorithm according to these factors. As there are lot of ways found to get backlinks for their websites. So in my point, without proper On-page optimization your Off-page optimization will be failure.

Read an article about "10 ways to get high rank in search engines". Interesting stuff. Hope it will useful for you guys as well
http://www.webdesigntalks.com/10-ways-to-get-high-rank-in-search-engines/

John Corner

Both are valuable techniques of SEO, so we need to target on both...If we apply in a right way to those techniques we can definitely promote our website into search engines...

elmercibs

SEO on-page is more important for me. However, it would be better to integrate both.

I would say the integration of both SEO on-page and SEO off-page should work best for your seo campaign. You can't just rely on SEO on-page alone. You might as well do both and then try a little bit of every method to optimize better.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.