Best Google AdSense alternative?

Amirnazir2020an

AdSense is one of best way to make money online using Websites & YouTube channel. But its hard to get approved for most of people because of lot of reasons such as low traffic, quality etc.
Who can suggest me best AdSense alternative which should be
Get fast approved
Good for small sites with low traffic
Good paying on time

Please answer this with your experience. Any network which you are using or used and how was your experience?

Rob Whisonant

You can actually make a lot more money and maintain more control by matching products to your content. Then join their affiliate programs and advertise where you would have normally inserted adsense blocks.

I learned this the hard way many years ago. :)

Brill Mindz

You should be aware that Google AdSense is a contextual ad networking program while a few of the AdSense alternatives mentioned below are not contextual ad programs.

1. PropellerAds Media

2. PopAds

3. Infolinks

4. PopCash

5. Chitika

6. Adversal

7. Revenue Hits

8. Yllix Media

ezmob

Consider giving a shot to EZmob, We are working with Advertisers and Publishers.
You can monetize your website and you can run your offers and increase your ROI.
if you have any questions you can reach me out on skype:nitaikfir1
Best of luck mate :)

harrygreen90

If you have a high traffic on your website then there are more good ad networks you can join and earn more money from them without needing to use Google adsense or youtube. I don't like to join these networks because I like sell products on my website to earn money than getting money from clicks or views from other websites.

vishwa

Literally, No other networks can pay you like AdSense. if you are still looking for the best AdSense alternatives then I would recommend you go with affiliate marketing. If you work hard then you could make more than the AdSense and it will be a passive income source.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.