Which language is best for coding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

einsteinnewton

Hello dear friends,

Is somebody here knows about which language is best for coding?
I want to make some programs for my website projects.
Is someone helping me here?
I will be very grateful.

Thanks.

jdunhin

So it is for websites? Are your websites in PHP or ASP? There are no bad languages it just depend on your experience in a Language.

domhost31

I would like to tell PHP is the most convenient language for website developing..The features it provides are just awesome..

edwardgordy

There are lots of programming languages available but as per my choice, PHP is the best option for web development purpose. It really helps to create an attractive, dynamic and search engine friendly website. It is much easier rather than other programming languages and also provides free tools as it is an open source language.

Darius

It is not only which code language you like or dislike.
It all depend, what are going to generate your pages, dynamically or static way. If you use data bases, php is much better code.
If you like static pages (like I do) html/css is great language (and my favourite one). :)

shophia

Hello dear friends,

I will be very grateful.

Thanks.
It’s all depending on your website project. If you want to static page for your website, then HTML is best option for you. You will start coding with HTML. And if you want dynamic pages for your website then PHP is much better. You have two choice, chose any one and start work on it.

michelsteedman

PHP is by far the best programming language to build a website. It provides you many options and makes your task very easy and fast.

Stephen Seabrook

Hello dear friends,

I will be very grateful.

Thanks.
Which kind of website do you look for?.If you want to design access based or secure website then go for JAVA language and it is object oriented also that is the main benefit.You can also use PHP language because of it is open source easy to learn and there are so many options available in the market but it depends on your need.

Johnyallen

First of all depend on you which purpose you want to coding. i want to tell you for website development php and asp is the best programing language.

Andrew

I suggest c#.net and asp.net for all developers to develop website projects because it takes very less time for coding as it uses drag and drop approach,very good database connectivity and most important thing is free i.e.,open source.

joeharper

Hi php is the best language to develop any programming. It is the open source software. You can also easily download and easily use it .Php codings are very simple.

avinav.rathore

My point of view-For secure purpose jsp & asp is the best for developing web based application but designing point of view Php is the best.

benstillerr

I preferred PHP is the best language for website development. Because PHP is a best in server side scripting languages.

AlexBell

PHP is best programming language for website programming, It is also opens source server site programming languages. It is very cost effective compare to other programming languages.

deepakrajput

According to latest marketing trend you should code in PHP because of Easy and cheap in prices. Mostly Clients prefer their websites in PHP

GarryKerr

Hello
According to me, php is best language to develop a site and easy to learn as compare to others. You can design your site in WordPress also.

hudafaeq

Html or php both easy and simple languages. You must start with HTML and then move on to PHP

mehrishaly

HTML is simple language. 2nd option php go with anyone or you can also use CMS such as wordpress or joomla.

drdialeruk

I would like to tell PHP is the most convenient language for website developing..The features it provides are just awesome.. php is the best language to develop any programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.