Which software language best suits web development and its security?

mj5766699

I'm perplexed when I hear that .net, php, and other programming languages are the best for web development. But they are not sure of its security! For that reason, I am starting this discussion for everyone who can answer my query.

Nemanja

Premium Member
I suppose PHP is popular and easy to develop web systems hence it should be choose. In the other hands, if you want to have more security on the programming language then it depends on your skills to make your systems secure, it don't belong to what language you choose.

annabeltbaxter

When I started delving into web development, security was a top priority. I found that .NET and PHP, when used properly with secure coding practices, can actually bolster website security.

tvasteconstructions

For web development and security, languages like Python, JavaScript, and Java are popular options due to their robust frameworks and security features. Additionally, frameworks such as Django (Python), Node.js (JavaScript), and Spring Boot (Java) provide built-in security mechanisms and community support for secure web application development.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.