Use My Own Outlook Email For Email Marketing?

Wood's Shop

I design / build custom garden structures and I'd like to email all the other businesses in my field to get my name out there. In the past I've sent out maybe 100 emails in one day to landscape architects and landscape contractors. I do a search for these businesses in my area, hopefully find a contact email, copy it, paste it into a new email, fill out the Subject line, and paste my email message in to the body. Takes a lot of time!

Is there a way, or a program, that will allow me to do this from my own Outlook business account, to at least fill out the Subject line and email message?

I've looked at mail chimp and quite a few others and my eyes are glazing over so any advice would be appreciated!

Christler

I think you should use email marketing service provider. You can check Getresponse, Aweber, Sendlane. The one I using right now is convertkit because it is user friendly and have a good deliverability rate.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.