What will be the future of SEO in 2013?

DPrat

SEO Canvas for 2013 - www.pratwords.com

What will be the future of SEO in 2013?

what are your thoughts?
Hello Sreelavanya,

This is quite an interesting question and do have lots of predictions. In my opinion, I think that the following developments will occur in the field of SEO in 2013:

1. Video and photo blogging will be given more value towards SEO.
  2. Posts with geo-tags will increase their priority.
  3. Social media will increase its share in the process of deciding the SERP rank and PR of a given page.
  4. Understandability and readability will be the next stages after credibility of a page content. They will decide the PR.

Friends, any more points can you find? Please provide.

bruno007

According to me there are three things that would change the game of SEO(though they are already changing the perspective of SEO)

1. Local SEO:- This would be quite important, Google gives priority to those websites which has been optimized for Local SEO, those business running locally must optimize their website for local queries.

2. Author Rank:- This is another factor, existing from 2005 but got into action plan in final quarter of 2011. The more is the author rank the more you sets yourself as an industry expert. You can claim content authorship and become a reputed person on internet.

3. Social signals:- The more likes, sharing, mentions you have for your content, the more popularity it gets on web. Google is giving preference to those content which has got more +1s on G+, likes on FB etc.

Besides it content is also changing the SEO industry since many panda updates and it will continue to be a ranking factor.

MikeQ

I think there would be many updates in Google algorithm, I just heard that Google is going to update SAPE, which is new algorithm for link network...

Lets see what is going to happen more.

pramod

pramod
Is it any new algorithm update?

I do not find Google has ever announced about such update, its just rumour, and there is no such update.

For more information, anyone can read this article [URLnf="http://www.seroundtable.com/google-sape-link-network-16465.html"]here[/URLnf]

steveschmidt85

Google is also planning to update penguin algorithm for 4th time after the launch and first time in 2013. The next panda refresh would be soon (15th March or 18th March).

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.