Is Creating Backlinks On Regular Backlinks Also Effect Website?

Hello,

I am doing SEO from last year and till now I worked on 50+ sites and ranked them successfully but I was always worked on two sites in one time which means 3 days a week on one site. But now I am working only on one site which means 7 days a week. So I want to know that creating backlinks on a regular basis affects any site in a negative way or not?

Please note that I created all the backlinks manually without any use of tools and per day I am able to create 30-40 backlinks.

I hope you will answer this question. Thanks for having me here and all the effort which you make to answer this question.

kimikelku

Yes, bad backlinks can damage your website reputation.
It all depends on the type of backlinks you make, and how you link it, Google has many ways to understand if there is some sort of self promotion, that doesnt rely on promoting quality content, but just to fill the internet with that stuff.
Bottom line it all depends on how you create those backlinks, since the logic behind the rank that google gives to your website, based on backlinks, falls in the logic that, your website has quality content that people feel the need to share, and not the other way around.

nilpotter

Hello,

I am doing SEO from last year and till now I worked on 50+ sites and ranked them successfully but I was always worked on two sites in one time which means 3 days a week on one site. But now I am working only on one site which means 7 days a week. So I want to know that creating backlinks on a regular basis affects any site in a negative way or not?

Please note that I created all the backlinks manually without any use of tools and per day I am able to create 30-40 backlinks.

I hope you will answer this question. Thanks for having me here and all the effort which you make to answer this question.
Not really harmful but you have to do it the right and perfect way. Go all related site alltime.

JanviArora

Creating backlinks on regular basis is Good practice, but generating excessive backlinks from single domain is not a good pratice, it may affects your keyword ranking in the furture. You have to make your backlinks profile naturally. The best pratice is define your anchor text ratio for each targeted landing page and work accordinly also try to reduce generating too many links from single domain.

30% Brand Name Anchors
25% Naked Link Anchors
20% Keyword Variations / LSI Keywords
15% Generic Anchors
10% or Less Exact Match Anchors

Shikha

I agree with Kimikelku. Backlinks are like mouth publicity of your site. It can be bad or good so my suggestion is choose wisely. It's not about the quantity, it's about quality.

avyatechnology

Creating good quality backlinks is a good practice. All you need to do is focus on quality instead of quality. Keep spying on your competitor and check their backlinks and create the best one. Also, one more important tip for you is to focus on detailed and quality content. sprinkle LSI keywords into your content.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Sky
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.