Moneybookers vs PayPal ?

hoangvu

Which one do you prefer? I use PayPal more than 2 years and Moneybookers for 1 year now and I lean towards Moneybookers because of the lower fees. any suggestions?

content kings

Well, the fact that Moneybookers has lower fee's is indeed something that pulls me towards using Moneybookers more. However, a lot of people use PayPal. Moneybookers is great because of the low fee's and you don't get headaches like you do with PayPal with the limitations, the account closures etc. Saying that, PayPal is used by nearly everyone which makes it a better form of online payment.

HostNurse

We are using both and we prefer to use PayPal since it is simply more used than Moneybookers. In terms of support, Moneybookers is better.

Many factors are involved when choosing a payment gateway, one of the most important factors is knowing what payment gateway your targeted audience is using.

hoangvu

I choice paypal for my transactions and it's simple to use than moneybookers, yes as HostNurse said, targeted audience is more important in selecting payment gateway

jmoran

It is not a very long time since I started to use both PayPal and Skrill (Moneybookers). Both have their pros and cons. In some cases transfer with Skrill is faster and cheaper.

skyhoby

I would always prefer Paypal for paying or getting paid online (mainly for International transactions).

Last edited:

Julzwriter

The payment gateway you choose depends on various factors.

1) Which methods most of your clients prefer to use
2) What is convinient for you when it comes to maintaining the account and making withdrawals.

PayPal is good if you are dealing with international clients since a lot of
people are already familiar with it. Moneybookers (Skrill) can be quite convinient
for people in regions where PayPal does not work.

Anyway, I am just wondering why you have to choose between the 2 methods. Why
can't you use both payment gateways?

liza431

Comparatively Paypal is the best option among the different type of payment Gateway.

Last edited by a moderator:

karmadir

Although Money bookers is better service provider,problem is that most clients use Paypal for their business purposes.

Paypal Customer service is terribly pathetic.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views