Making Money Online HARD or EASY?

Christler

We all want to know how to make money online and I am no exception to that. When I first started I couldn't make a dime.

I remember the day that I finally made my first sale which is $17 it's not that much but the feeling of achievement is there. I was very glad at that time. If you are just starting out I tell you now that it is not easy because if it was everybody will do it.

The only thing that separate the success and failure is your laziness. In order to make money online you need to put in a lot of work and have a never give up attitude.

Once you overcome the hurdles you will finally say it's EASY.

People take a bath everyday your soap is motivation and your water is drive.

I always read the book think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill and he said that PERSISTENCE is the key to success.

Rob Whisonant

I have found over the many years I have started many different profitable businesses, that it's actually very easy. The problem is, most people make it hard.

Christler

I think it is human nature to make simple things complicated. And if there's a road that will make everyone rich obviously everybody will do it but God not designed our world with that. We need to work work work and once we prove ourselves we will get an awesome rewards.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
I find that you don't have to work work work. Just keep the goal in mind and take inspired action. When you do that, it's not work at all. Well at least it does not feel like work. The key is to help as many people as you can to get what they want. The money will then just come in without any feeling or the dreaded thing called work.

Money is nothing but a form of energy. It flows in and out. Most people repel it because they think you have to do a ton of work to get it. You don't. :)

ClarkkRW

Christler, I know for sure that earning money is hard, and it's always like that. Another thing, is to compare, is it easier or harder to earn money online, in comparison with an offline work?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
It depends, you can earn more or less, depending on your skills or ways you connect with your customers, but it will be easier if you have a website and start making money from your website :)

nilpotter

We all want to know how to make money online and I am no exception to that. When I first started I couldn't make a dime.

I remember the day that I finally made my first sale which is $17 it's not that much but the feeling of achievement is there. I was very glad at that time. If you are just starting out I tell you now that it is not easy because if it was everybody will do it.

The only thing that separate the success and failure is your laziness. In order to make money online you need to put in a lot of work and have a never give up attitude.

Once you overcome the hurdles you will finally say it's EASY.

People take a bath everyday your soap is motivation and your water is drive.

I always read the book think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill and he said that PERSISTENCE is the key to success.
Making money hard or easy, it totally depends upon their own skills or how you use your skills or apply them appropriately.

KWAKO JEAN RENE

making money online really depends on your skills. one thing also is that if you are alone, it will not be easy. Making money online is easy if you have the right support

stoneman

stoneman
You have a nice input. Team work is very important. If a task is over one person's ability, it's outcome will be slow, weak and not smart. On every journey make friends. Keep in touch with them and share ideas. The easiest way to make money online is ranking on google first page. If you can help people achieve this goal or do it for yourself, then you are successful online.

pics4you

Is it hard to work 8 hour plus 1-2 hours for driving to your work and go back or learn high income skills and work from home or anywhere?

RobiN0963

When you work online, you have to actually work to earn something. You can spend 8 hours in the office by pretending that you are busy, and still receive your salary. Once I came to my manager's office, and he was playing some video games, which wasn't work related at all. Do I need to mention that he made way more money than I did?

RenderedElite

RenderedElite
This is exactly why most people never 'make money online'!

Once you get going, you can scale up whatever you're doing and start paying freelancers/employees to help with the tasks of growing into a business. The potential is limitless, but getting started usually takes so much hard work (many times with no reward for months or years). And like you said, a day job is so much easier.

RenderedElite

Best answer
I think it's easy once you know what you're doing and what tasks to focus on. When you're new to making money online, building websites, SEO, social media marketing, etc. it can be overwhelming. It was overwhelming for me when I started in 2007, and it's even crazier nowadays with all the different 'experts' out there.

There are many ways to make money online, so it all depends on the route you take. Regardless, you can't be lazy, you need to learn how to manage your time, and you need to be consistent.

planker26

I don't think it's easy. Just like in any other job, it is easy only of you are a true professional.

Reactions: conivalcheese

owenrules

owenrules
Professionals make it looks easy lol - working online only sounds like a breeze but it's truly a difficult and tough discipline to master. I've worked in ios and android app development for over 2 years now and I still can't always get used to the laid back feeling that comes from working at home. The work load is over the top I have a ton of clients and sometimes getting into the zone is a lot tougher than it looks. But that's only part of it, of course there are so many other factors, I just named one lol !

conivalcheese

Any decent money is not easily earned, either you earned from online or physical work. It is always hard-earned from fruitful work. Only scam gives you easy money. 😅

owenrules

Making money online is not easy, I definitely agree with @Christler - it's not for the lazy and laid back type of people. You need a lot of perseverance and resilience to keep moving forward despite failure. I have tried working online in many fields, right now I'm working online in ios and android app development. But before that I've tried lots of resources and I want to share some of them with you.

Online Focus Groups: You can get paid up to $100 per hour for participating in research studies that fit you category.
Website Testing: About $10 per test, your job is to access various websites and record your thoughts and opinions
Working Remotely: That's when companies hire freelancers to work on specific tasks from the internet, especially popular these days are writers and editors.

Just remember, the failure rate is a lot hire than success rates in online work, so keep moving forward even if some don't work out.

monjur

I think it is very difficult for lazy and incompetent people to earn money online and for those who are good at communication and proficient in any subject, earning money online is relatively easy.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.