What Are The Reasons Why You're Not Succeeding Online?

Christler

Are you tired of many offers that don't have any meaning and didn't make you any dime?

These are some of the common reasons why you don't succeed:

1️⃣
The products or courses you bought is a legit one but YOU are lazy to put into action the necessary steps to achieve your goals.

2️⃣
You are the kind of person who always take action and have a strong mindset to not stop until you achieve what you want BUT you unluckily scammed.

3️⃣
There's a great opportunity that shows up BUT you didn't take it because you're too skeptical about it.

4️⃣
This is common among people. You always chase shiny objects, jumping from one opportunity to another and in the end you didn't finish anything you begin.

If you find yourself possessing one of these traits, correct it immediately and your life will gradually change. It's not fast but you see that there will be improvements.

And regarding the opportunity that presents itself to you, ASK yourself this question:

Is this the right one for me?
Is the person/s behind it will help me achieve my goals?
Is this another scam? (make a research if you ask this to yourself)
Would I finally succeed if I take a leap of fate of this product/course?

Let me know your reply if you have experienced one of the above.

Nizam18

• Not enough traffic. Test, test, and test again.
  • Wrong revenue model. The best idea in the world will still fail with the wrong revenue model.

TheRedWillow

Just to add to the OP's points, I think many courses are good but I feel many people expect them to teach them everything and all they would ever need to know, and that's just not the case.

When you do a course, your knowledge is technically second-hand. You still need to spend time doing things yourself and making your own mistakes to get a true understanding of what you need to do to succeed.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.