what are your reasons in working online?

christopherevan

I have few reasons why i'm working online. The main reason why i'm working online is, I wanted to support my financial needs in school not just depending on my parents, earning my own money even if it's just a little amount brings joy for me because I know in myself that i'm growing. Working online is really convenient for us students, we can do a little freelancing when we have spare time. We can work without dropping out of school. I can work at home, school, or anywhere else that has internet access. Online world is really a big help for some people

Andreiong

My reason why I take online job because I want to save money for my tuition fees and to buy the things that I need in school. I don't want to waste my time, so if I have a free time I spend it on working online. As a student online job is a big advantage for those who doesn't have a decent job. It's a big opportunity to have money by working at home.

JennyS_2017

I work as a freelancer (content manager) for 1 year. Such work has its own advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage is that you can work from any part of the world. But you must be well organized and responsible. There are many sites where you can find online job, Upwork for example.

TheInsaneSakif

Working online has become quite the thing for many people. They consider this as their full-time or part-time income. I love to work online mainly because of the flexibility that it offers. You can work from anywhere around the world, and all you need is a laptop/computer, and you're good to go. There is no fixed time or day that you need to work. You can work whenever you want and earn as much as you want. I use the money that I earn to buy gifts or to buy my favourite foods.

cess_08

Hello,

I find working online provides me assistance to earn extra and use my spare time to be more productive. It also allows me to work at my own space and in the flexibility of my own time which is great :)

Vinsanity

I am the breadwinner of the family and I need to support and sustain our needs. I just started working in a construction company and my salary is not enough. I decided to earn extra income online for at least commuting expenses.
I am thankful that there are several ways to earn online. At least, during my free time I can still be productive and at the same time enjoy in what I am doing online.
It is a must nowadays to be practical. We should not just depend on our main job but also look for other ways for you to save money and succeed financially.

paulamichaela

I've been working for more than 6 years in an office-based BPO industry. I've been through a lot of unpredictable traffic and plus I don't have a car. Transportation fares are getting higher and my office is 1-2 hours away from where I live and I need to take 3 bus stops just to get to work. One day I just realized that I'm so done working outside my comfort zone. I applied for several jobs online and luckily I got accepted. I am now enjoying my practical life and the feeling that I have a social life. I can talk to my friends on Facebook and hang out with them during the weekends. The salary is also a plus and my schedule is flexible. I have finally found my dream job! Also there are lots of opportunities online and happy that this community has influenced me a lot. :yahoo:

Kakashi2020

Online work is less pressure than regular work, it's less time spent commuting to and from work which is about 4 hours more free time for me. Also it's more economical since I won't be eating out daily, the money I'm saving is converted to good home cook meals. Also no bosses and I decide when and how long I want to work. I also get more quality time with my family.

Larryl332

The flexibility is just becoming more and more necessary and appropriate for me. I am not sure if it is the changing job landscape or what but it just seems different now and my focus has shifted a little bit. It is not replacing anything yet but it is moving more and more towards that.

redmanstar

I work online for a simple reason. I'm already exhausted from the everyday stress of commuting. The life of a commuter in our country is really horrible. Being online eliminates that and I can enjoy working at the comfort of my own home and being with my family always.

hgonzales2

Choosing to work online is one of the best decision I've made so far. Yes, it took me more than three months to decide if I'm going to pursue this career because I really don't have any idea how to start. I did a lot of research, read blogs, watched videos and feed my mind with so many information that I thought will never work before. Surprisingly, I've been in the business for a year now and so far I'm earning a good amount of money to support my family as well as my education since I decided to go back to school. Nothing is easy, so you really have to put a lot of effort to achieve something. I don't have any regrets of making this as a full time job because it saves me time and energy. I can also spend more time with my family.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.