How to make money online without any money

Rob Whisonant

Sounds like you need to start doing some research. Start reading blogs, forums etc and find a method that interests you. Then come back and post specific questions. Almost all methods can work worldwide.

One method: buy low, sell high.

Other methods:
Affiliate marketing
Product creation
Graphic design
Virtual assistant
this list could continue for hundreds of pages

So start reading and learning. :)

SitePro

Marketing (which is essentially what everything else in this list is...)
Affiliate marketing
Reselling (Free web hosting reseller program as an example)
If you are art educated: Graphic design, Website design, Logo design, Font design, T-shirt design
If you are a writer: Copywriter, Website optimizer, Link builder
Stock photography

More technical, but also requires marketing...
Software development, Web app scripting, Mobile device app coding
writer: eBooks, Manuals, Blogs

The best of all is to become an artist, but don't do that on a whim, it requires a real passion.

That said, what are YOU passionate about? <= Start there!

SitePro

If you are looking for how to build an online presence for free, you can do that, but I highly recommend that you purchase a domain name of your own. There are a few under $10.00 still, some a little higher. But whichever you chose, remember to stick with it.

Still, there are free domains. I would not recommend them, but they are available. But don't get a subdomain on someone else's domain. The one exception would be a Google blogger bog or a Google site, because the subdomain you choose can eventually be set to send people to your own domain.

Those are the only places that I will recommend for hosting a free site/blog, too. Everything comes at a cost, even when it's free. Google blogger/sites will slow down at peak use hours. But at least they don't require you to show ads. Then again, you could write valuable content and show ads on Blogger and Google will pay you a share of the advertising money they get when someone clicks on an advert.

I don't like ads, which is why I stopped playing around with Wordpress.org, Tumblr, and others. Plus, you get nothing for the adverts shown, even when your user leaves your site by clicking on an ad.

Dedicated Ad sites are called scraper sites, usually. They are only built to entice traffic and show them an advert and get paid for when the user clicks the ad. It requires a lot of traffic to make that work, and then again, your domain name would need to be a good one, usually. That means, get a really good domain as soon as possible. It also means you could get an expired domain name that already has traffic relevant to your website topic. But these usually require more than a registration fee, there are drop and catch services dedicated to grabbing such names and they usually fetch a nice chunk of change. It's not free, but it is an option, and once you get going you will probably want to do something like that, or grab one from the domain name board, or a domain name forum.

nilpotter

You can start digital marketing. As well as graphic design, SEO, Remote work services, and so on. All the best.

SClikes

There are many ways to make money online ---
1. You can upload a video on YouTube after some times you can become YouTuber.
2. You can become a blogger
You can see this YouTube channel -- youtube.com/channel/UCyv8vg5SJPRiuFO8CB8zmfg

Dreamwebhosts

Tip for earning money online:

Freelancing.
Starting your own website with affiliate products.
Affiliate marketing.
Surveys, searches, and reviews.
Signup with hosting Affiliate

stoneman

Please start reselling social media services like followers and comments etc. Check clients under-promoted ads on your niche

There have been lots of excellent suggestions in this thread and these go for anyone looking, not just the OP.

I, too, would suggest getting a domain of your own and setting up a website of your own. These can be done relatively cheaply, but do keep in mind... You get what you pay for.... Including when you don't pay at all.

Additionally, affiliate marketing is an excellent way to start building a blog and making money. You don't have to worry about handling products, services, or end users, but you have the opportunity to make some of that revenue. Even better is when that revenue comes in the firm of recurring revenue. An example I'll use is our own affiliate program, where we pay our recurring commissions with quite good commission rates.

Something you need to be cautious of, if a company is willing to pay a majority portion of the payment on a recurring schedule, then the item or service may be priced too high and you may not end up with many sales.

Good luck in your ventures. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

digitalbs

The easiest method, in my opinion, to make some quick decent money is by writing high-quality articles.

By high quality, I don't mean keyword-stuffed garbage, I mean readable, interesting, factual content.
Articles written well could easily grab you $50 (USD) each.

That's in English of course.

rajikoshy

i worked for many companies, but after hard work and after one month working 10 hours a day, i received 2$ to my paypal account. many are cheaters. hard to find good companies that really pays for the hard work. this is my personal opinion.

Start with affiliate marketing go for software or digital products as they pay high and recurrent commissions.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.