"ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" on my site!

iDeaan

Hi.
When I visit my website with Google Chrome, I sometimes get this error message "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". I thought it was because of software or a firewall blocking my site, so I did a full analysis using Malwarebytes. The application found nothing! I also thought it was because of my browser, I always use chrome but the error occurs even with Firefox. I'm a little confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Ethernet Servers

Have you tried using your mobile phone instead, or another device?
Ruling out your current device as being problematic is the first step to figuring out such problems.

qbeststar

Hi.
When I visit my website with Google Chrome, I sometimes get this error message "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". I thought it was because of software or a firewall blocking my site, so I did a full analysis using Malwarebytes. The application found nothing! I also thought it was because of my browser, I always use chrome but the error occurs even with Firefox. I'm a little confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
You must open ticket to your webhosting, because problem maybe with server configuration.

hostguy

You have to contact your hosting provider regarding this issue because according to error their is something wrong with them.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.