Pay per impresion sites ?

hoangvu

Hello,

Can anyone suggest me some best Pay per impression sites that I can make good money in 2013 for my websites

Any suggestions ?

jdunhin

I have a business that pay you per impression. I must say it is growing FAST, because we pay per impression and not per click. I do not advertise it on this site so email me. I will give you more detail.

alvaes

We are looking for good quality traffic and I’m sure that we have the right advertisers that will fit with great performance on your website [email protected]

webtraffic

CPM is cheaper then CPC.

CPC is a guarantee of a purchased number of clicks and usually has a higher conversion rate.

CPM is per 1000 impressions - no promise of click.

I personally think it mainly depends on the ad & website design on what to buy. If you have sales converting content, then you can get by on the cheaper ads.

The lowest converting websites are those that are in your face asking for personal information like name, phone numbers, etc...

NOTE: Make sure to use a click tracker or google URL shortener with stats to avoid being scammed by a fake ad clicks.

Last edited:

Flag

Edomz is something which is worth giving a shot. They have been one of the biggest pop network for while and they have now come up with cpc and cpc ads.I have read good reviews about their ads and awesome cpc they have.. Around $10 cents to a $1 cpc is good as Adsense.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.