What is google panda 25 ?

Danish

I have heard from my friends that google new updation. Is google new updation panda 25? I want to know what is google panda 25?

md_lee

Sorry dear, as of now the official status of the upcoming google update is unknown, but I am sure, it will do some serious damage to keep the SEOs on their toes. And one thing that I recommend to all, stay genuine, stay honest; lest your site be sent to hell by google.

Alex_smith

Google Panda 25? I do not have idea about this. But i agree with the last post. You have to share some good quality contents to get good ranking to the website.

alexsophia

Hi,
What Is The Google Panda Update?

''Google’s Panda Update is a filter introduced in February 2011 meant to stop sites with poor quality content from working their way into Google’s top search results. Panda is updated from time-to-time. When this happens, sites previously hit may escape, if they’ve made the right changes. Panda may also catch sites that escaped before. A refresh also means “false positives” might get released.''
Thanks

Womanly

Google Panda is a change in Google's search results ranking algorithm that was first released in February 2011. It was reviewed several times a year by google.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.