How Google Panda and Penguine option works with website?

centurion

Hello Every one
Have a wonderful day.

I am not enough experienced about Google Panda and Google Penguine action to the website. Basically on easy language- what is the meaning of Google Panda and Google Penguine? Why people dare this 2 method in this world of search engine optimization. How do I avoid these 2 factor to rank my website? Is there any one who can give me clear sense about Google Panda and Google Penguine? I hope I will get some beautiful answers from the experienced SEO expert.

Wish you all the best- every one.

Thanks
Centurion

Ryan_132

Panda - Considers the quality of the content on a site when ranking sites in the SERPs.

Penguin - Considers the quality of the links that are pointing to a site when ranking sites in the SERPs.

I am unsure what you mean by your second question?

In order to avoid panda & penguin from penalizing your site, write quality content and don't use any sketchy link building tactics.

Reactions: centurion

centurion

centurion
Thank you very much for the clear description about Google Panda and Penguine. MY second was why people dare Google Panda and Penguine attack on website.

Thanks
Centurion

vishwa

Panda update hits a site with thin or low content. While penguin now runs with Google core algorithm that means it is run in real-time. Penguin hits a site with low quality backlinks. People don't dare, they are desperate to use any black hat techniques to rank their site in search engine result page. You have to create quality content and also create quality backlinks to avoid these two penalties. Hope this will help you.

sree31

Panda update penalizes sites with low quality content or thin content. If you have thin content on a few pages on your website (e.g contact us page) that's ok. But if you have thin content on most of your pages, you're likely to be penalized. You can fix this by updating your pages with thin content to have more relevant details. Try to have at least 400-500 words on most of your pages. In order to rank well, you'll need to add even more content.

Penguin update penalizes your site if it has received backlinks from low quality sites, content farms and link networks. So be careful whom you ask for a backlink. Sometimes, it's possible to get backlinks from low quality web directories who link back without your permission. In such cases, you can use Google Disavow tool to tell Google not to count those backlinks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.