Is Google Page Rank Dead?

Jack London

Seem all webmasters' waited for long time for Google PR update but google still delay the process. Has Google stop updating Google pagerank or PR is dead ?
I hope after posing this thread Google will update website PR this month :D

MichaelBowden

We can't predict about a Google page rank update but it will definitely done, what you need is patience.

BloodMaster

I think Google page rank is not dead Google continue updates it's page rank. Page rank is one of the most important factor to measure the web-page quality, health and current status of a website. Now Google is more focus on it's page rank with Panda & Penguin changes, which effect million of website. With the help of these updates Google improve it's search results and better quality content to it's users. So Google is in the way to improving it's search result's so it take time to updates it's page rank. But at the end it's all depend on Google. And we are not predict about this want we do is just wait and watch.

OscarMcDowell

I don't think that Google page rank is dead. Google will come out again with some another updated algorithms. From this I am afraid a little. :p Again we have to solve Google's algorithms to get better ranking of our page. :DD:

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.