Keywords in Subdomain ?

Andre

Hello!

I have two questions. . . I hope you can help me.
1. If you include a subdomain relevant keywords throughout site, gain the relevant chapter (and more)?
I know it does not compare to that when the url should have these keywords throughout, but if possible try to compensate ...
2. If I have a page and I put SEO, there is a risk to get banned from Google or other search engines?

Thanks in advance!

Inquestor

Well, If I am understanding your first question. Putting a keyword in a subdomain may help "a little", most likely not at all in high competition keywords.

As for your second question. You will not get banned from Google for optimizing your website for search engines. You could get banned from Adsense if you have a "link farm" or a bunch of low quality pages that you performed SEO on.

Alex Thompson

Perhaps you would be better off thinking of how to build a site with your visitors in mind, and not what you think the search engines will 'think' of your site.
thank you..

drsynthetic

Subdomains are counted as brand new domains from google. if you follow all the rules I dont see any reason why you should get banned from Google.

Alex Thompson

Perhaps you would be better off thinking of how to build a site with your visitors in mind, and not what you think the search engines will 'think' of your site.
for your example, necklace[ . ]gold[ - ]jewelry[ . ]com
just looks like you are trying to get away with keyword stuffing

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads