Let's Start A Word Game!

hipcat

I seen this idea posted on a shopping forum and thought it might be interesting to start a thread here. The game works like this....

The next person to post has to make a sentence out of the letters of the LAST word in the previous post sentence.

So, for example, if I posted "I like to eat fried fish", then the next person must post a sentence from the letters in the word "FISH"

So, that person could post the sentence "Fridays I Stay Home"

Then the next person makes a sentence out of the letters from the word "HOME"

Etc....Got it? Ok....Here is my first sentence to start the chain...

"I like coding, but sometimes it hurts my BRAIN"

thomsonkaren

My proposition would be "best result after improving needlework". I also don't understand why there are so many views and no one has even tried it. It's quite interesting and fun.

thomsonkaren

I noticed here wrote some user wrote not on the topic at all and it was deleted. If you are reading this, please re-read the rules. If for some reason you do not succeed, then try as much as possible. I think this thread is quite interesting and helps to develop thinking and logic. Personally, I really like to play different word games and try to play them as often as possible with my son. I hope this thread will continue to be active.
So we continue to play on). My proposition would be "Kitchen in trash every Sunday".

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.