Can a website blog increase the ranking of website keywords on SERP?

smilemedia

Yes website blog increase the ranking of website keywords on SERP because Content is king for google.

digitalone

I'm not sure it will helpful for website ranking but it will helpful to increase your website traffic.

John-S

Blog will surely increase the ranking website keywords on SERP.

nilpotter

Obviously, it is, and make sure your content unique and relevant.

I'd say yes, but there are several conditions that must be met. Besides having solid, engaging content the people will enjoy reading, you need the appropriate SEO metrics. This includes being able to customize the URL of each post with the right URL path, metatags, H1/H2 tags, etc... This also includes anchor tags within the posts. And finally, in order for the blog to drive rankings for your website, you have to promote the blog, so it helps to host your blog on an already active platform. Off the top of my head, Ello and Tumblr are a couple of platforms to consider.

emmie91

Yes, Website blog consists full of content and it has the topics which is your business related. You can place your keyword in the content and hyperlinked it. It will count as backlink and interlink. So it can help to get the ranking into SERP and traffic too.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.