Charging for SEO, Per month or per project? And what is the minimum?

AyoAjayi

A friend of mine is having problem with how he will charge a customer. I would really appreciate your contribution. ASAP. Thanks

EngagementRingsUSA

I have had conversations with close to 25 SEO companies in the past six months, and all of them charge monthly. The differentiating factors are what's included in the monthly charge. Depending on your budget, it can include the optimization of your website (i.e. you give them access to your admin and they write product descriptions, other content, etc...), backlink building, social media, blogs, etc... I have yet to encounter an SEO company that charges per project. Further, if you do charge per project, you will have to price each project individually, which can be time consuming.

The "minimum" will depend on which country your friend is in, and what country their customer is in. I have seen companies in India charge $300-$1,500 per month, and companies in the U.S. charge $1,200 - $10,000 per month.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.