Best ways to spend $50 into advertising?

Kal K

Hi guys,

I would like to know what you will recommend me for the the best ways to spend $50 with regards to advertising that get best results?

Regards
Kal

The Overseer

Send the ad traffic to a squeeze page to build your list.
Before doing that. Make sure you have a follow up sequence configured with relevant offers in place BEFORE you send traffic. {sales funnel}

Nytshade

With 50 bucks, I would take my kid and baby mama out for lunch :DD:

The best way to get the most out of your 50 bucks is to test your whole funnel with free traffic first and do split testing to see how it converts. Then after you can use the 50 bucks knowing that you have a high converting funnel.

For $50 you can try bing or facebook ads, other networks will require you to have more than 50 bucks. Hope that helps.

D3ux

50 USD should be enough to spend on advertising, but will not help that much.

Fonzan

Yep, I agree with The Overseer.
An option is also to create a free account on udimi(.)com
And find out which marketer has the biggest and best marketing list.
So you can do a solo ad with him/her with a Squeeze page. :salute:

nkthen

I hate to break a little sad news here but...

In order to have an effective funnel, you would still need to test it. Each marketer has their own optimized sales funnel and it can't be done with just $50. A good 100 click solo ad already cost you $50 and that means you need to have a good funnel that generate $50 sales to breakeven. It doesn't really happen for the first solo ad sale clicks.

Of course, you can use PPV, FB to generate traffic but that is a different set of audience so I don't know if $50 is good enough to spend on advertising.

skmyna

skmyna
Nice reply. Only thing I want to add is that you can buy a $200 coupon for Bing at (EDITED BY MOD) and follow instruction by investing around $25.This works.

jessica89

I would invest the small budget in ads for Facebook page likes so.. you can do a lot more free advertising and promoting with natural posts.. :)

ClassifiedWarrior

$50 won't get you much, but it will get you 1 or 2 decent advertisement slots on someones medium traffic website in your niche. These will usually be a month slot or just a few weeks.

ericplotz1

I miss the good ol' days when I could make money advertising on Facebook and not getting charged for clicks. I would refrain from adding a URL and create an ad showing my url and a call to action.

Because I didnt add a url to the actual campaign, the ad wouldn't be clickable but show my URL. Made a good bit of money with this.

But FB now requires you to add the URL as it wont create the ad with out it being clickable :(

THe good ole days sighhhhhhh

Now $50 is nothing and will get you nothing unless you have a for sure win, and you've ran successful campaigns before. Otherwise take Nytshade's advice.

kb24

$50 is not going to get you very far. I have done it obviously I wasn't successful. You need at least $500 to $1000 to start. In doing this you need to gather data and based on that data you need to tweak and test your offer, your landing page, your ad ect.. You need to constantly tweak and test until you are profitable. Its a never ending process..

Hope this helped

drastic

Show us what you're advertising and we will give you advice that might actually work.

Advertise here, advertise there - none of those answers really help you because no one knows what your advertising.

If you want an in depth and helpful answer, then you've got to give us something to work with.

drastic

Is that a joke? Facebook ranks in the top 5 of most ranking sites.

Even if Facebook lost half of their members, they remain a massive place to advertise with lots of metrics to target audiences and an expensive rate.

For every older person who leaves Facebook, there's probably ten new high school/college aged new users each day.

I think their current audience is XXX,000,000 each month, with that being at least 200-500 million users in a span of 30 days. I don't know what budget you would need to reach all of them, but even if you had $5,000 - you'd still only reach a small percentage.

The question is more "what is a good place to advertise that will hopefully yield the best results" but the OP doesn't disclose what exactly they're advertising, so good luck on the trial and error.

natemaingard

natemaingard
I'm not saying FB will be dead within a month, but it is not nearly as active and big as it used to be. Your assumption about every older person leaving and a new younger one joining is inaccurate. Don't jump to conclusions that the people I say they're losing are elderly. There were a few articles a while back saying a lot of the youth were leaving FB and going to sites like Twitter or one of the other newer popular ones. FB is indeed dying. It may not be dying at a fast rate, but it's dying nonetheless. The kids prefer Twitter, Instagram, etc. Especially with some of the things FB has been doing lately.

drastic

It's consistently ranked in the top 5 in the world. It can slow down as much as it wants, but as long as it remains in the top 5, you won't run out of an audience any time soon.

It simply has too many people connected and a ton of people use FB/T/Insta as their main 3 social networks, especially since they have integrated autopost features that let people spam facebook/twitter with their instagram pics and hastags.

We have a long way to go before facebook becomes the next myspace.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.