Do I need to have an established website to start selling as an affiliate?

monjur

Having a website and using it for affiliate marketing makes things so much easier. But if you want to do it the hard way – you can try and succeed as an affiliate without a website

Cheila

This will depend on the site that you join, for example sumrush does not accept affiliates that do not have a site!

Precious Esin

Not necessarily but a website is one of the best ways to promote your affiliate link because whenever someone Searches for the product or service on Google your website can pop up and if he or she clicks your website he is directed to your affiliate link and if he clicks the link you make money

EngagementRingsUSA

How do you define "website"?

The traditional definition of a website is a unique URL with unique content. So in traditional terms, if you register, for example, MyAffiliateWebsite.com, design it and start creating content you now have your own "website".

However, what if you visit Blogger and create your own blog called MyAffiliateWebsite.blogspot.com ?

For search engine purposes, you also just created your own website. The fact is that this blog will be compiled, analyzed and served in search results completely separately from xyz.blogspot.com or any other blog/website hosted on Blogger.

Therefore, in my opinion, to become a successful affiliate you are going to have to create a website. It just doesn't necessarily have to be a traditional website with a standalone, unique URL. You can enjoy the benefits of creating your own blog, whether it's on Blogger, Tumblr or whatever platform you choose to use. But ultimately you are going to be creating a unique website with unique content, in order to promote your chosen products, services or both.

manijones

Well it entirely depends on what products you are selling, For some products you can have an Instagram page and boost it which will give increase your followers and eventually your sells. But if you have multiple products and you think you will a website which will be easy for users to categories the products and make an order then you can have a simple website with the help of WordPress or wix.com.

Vanya Walker

This will depend upon the affiliate programs that you will join. Some of them require a Website or simply you can refer the affiliate links over Social Media, Youtube channels.

We look for affiliates that have a website or blog but if you have a good social media following and a database for tech, then we are happy to accept you.

savageforce80

I monetize my affiliate link(s) in my newsletters plus have paid subscribers to my newsletter. It's a double win win for all. Maybe try something like that. If you're not much of a writer it's okay nowadays there plenty for free AI bots that will write content for you.

bellagenesis1023

A blog or website isn't required to become an affiliate marketer, but having an online presence is. It's a good idea to have Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram profiles. Anyone who follows your social media accounts is a potential audience for your affiliate links.

jamesmason1432

Hey,
Yes, you have need a website to sell you products or start selling as an affiliate.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.