Best SEO tools?

conivalcheese

Hi there.

Hope you can help me find a best SEO tools. I have heard of Spyfu and SEMRush though I got only a little idea about them. The Google Keyword Planner is what I used before. Just curious if what are you using guys? Hope you can give me a good recommendation.

Thank you.

Albertina

If you want to go keyword research then google keyword planner is best some times it doesn't show results for some keywords then you can use Ahrefs. You can use the Ahrefs tool for all the SEO work from keyword research, side audit to competitor analysis and backlinks.

Russellaga

Not an expert but Moz.com do a free trial for 30 days of their SEO tools, AHrefs do a 7 day trial for a few dollars
I'm enjoying the Moz trial and it includes a free 30 minute 1-2-1 talk/walk through and free webinars throughout the week (not a moz share holder lol)

Freddie Sherman

These are the Best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools I used
  • Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool. ...
  • Google Search Console: Top SEO Tool. ...
  • SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools. ...
  • KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool. ...
  • Moz Pro: SEO Software. ...
  • Ubersuggest: Keyword Tracking Tool.
  • Answer The Public: Free SEO Tools. ...
  • SpyFu: Free SEO Tools

Dopani

Hope you can help me find a best SEO tools. I have heard of Spyfu and SEMRush though I got only a little idea about them. The Google Keyword Planner is what I used before. Just curious if what are you using guys? Hope you can give me a good recommendation.
You already got the best seo tool in your question, i will go with semrush, i used to use this tool to analyze seo for my site :)

panda

One tool that i use for optimizing a page or post is surfer seo. Great tool for beating the competition

lexiavenge

I tried Surfer Seo too and its worth a try. I'm not saying that its the best since I haven't tried the others. But if you're looking for a tool to help you optimize your content, you really can't go wrong with Surfer.

conivalcheese

Got a question about Surfer before giving it a try, is the price reasonable for small organizations as we are a start up company..

Proaffili

Proaffili
Surfer’s Basic plan is $59 per month, the Pro plan is $99 per month, and the Business plan is $199 per month. They have a 7-day money-back guarantee, though, just in case you change your mind after signing up.

tayyabwpb

Hi there.

Thank you.
Currenlty im using Ahrefs tool which is amazing you can easily perform all seo tasks for your website starting from Keyword research, content explorer, site audit, Technical SEO, Link Building, Keyword Rank Tracking, Link building opportunities, and competitor analysis.

bavya

Ahref, SEMRush, Google Search Console and google analytics are the best SEO tools

Kaushik Roy

Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool,Google Search Console: Top SEO Tool,SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools, KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool.
Moz Pro: SEO Software,Ubersuggest: Keyword Tracking Tool, Answer The Public: Free SEO Tools this all are really amazing tools for SEO .

brandonwood

Hi there.

Thank you.
No doubt, SEM Rush is my first priority to do my job perfectly. You can also use this.
Best of luck

AlexM

These are the top seo tools that are currently in the market
1)SEMRush
2) SimilarWeb
3)Ubersuggest
4) Serpstat
5) Ahrefs
Hope this helps. I generally follow kuware.com for Marketing related information.

BigKit

Best free on-page optimization tools
  • Rank Math Plugin.
  • Yoast SEO Plugin.
  • Google Trends.
  • Ahrefs Keyword Generator.
  • Ubersuggest.
  • Google Search Console.
  • Bing Webmaster Tools.
  • Google Analytics.

cristine

Well, there are many SEO Tools available, every tool has different specialties, personally, I use SEMrush It's best for keyword research, competitor analysis, and Aherf for backlink analysis, it also works good for keyword research, keyword planner is bliss never stop using it, also currently I m trying Long tail pro, its also Working good for me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.