How to improve the engagement of videos on Instagram?

oldpiano

Can you tell me the way on how to improve the engagement of videos on Instagram?

Thank you!

Proaffili

Can you tell me the way on how to improve the engagement of videos on Instagram?

Thank you!
I posted this response to another member's question concerning a YouTube channel and I know that most of it can also be applied to your situation as it relates to Instagram. Read in carefully and apply the basic principles:

The key element in starting a YouTube channel or anything for that matter is motivation and expectation. Do you want to earn an income, help someone, or prove to someone you can do it? Have a clear understanding of what your motivation is and what you expect to get from it, and that it could take a long time before results begin to show.

Choosing a topic for your channel: The most important decision of the project. Your topic should not be too broad, yet not too narrow, appeal to a specific or targeted audience; and something that you are passionate about. If not, you will soon get bored and quit when faced with hurdles that must come.

Before posting any videos, do some research to find places to promote them to. Social media platforms are an excellent place to start posting your video links but make sure to follow their rules.

Apply SEO to your videos. Because Google owns YouTube, they will rank your videos in google search in a matter of days; faster than they would most websites. If you are unable to do this yourself, outsource the task; this is an extremely powerful strategy.

Lastly: Try to avoid making your videos with studio-like special effects and a lot of bells and whistles. If it is possible, shoot them in your workshop, kitchen, living room, office, etc., with you looking into the camera and speaking to your audience; no special effects. Apply whatever is appropriate but make things simple. Do what it takes for your audience to feel and connect with you. These are the types of videos that produce massive results. I hope this helps.

webhostaddict

Ensure that you have selected the perfect content for your audience. Depending on the content, your audience will be increasing.

lexiavenge

Know where social platform your target audience is staying and in that way, you can promote your Instagram account. Be sure also to have good content and don't forget to be consistent.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.