How did you land your 1st affiliate commission?

hipcat

I started by creating free micro niche blogs with Clickbank products. Took some trial and error but I eventually made my 1st sale and then improved it from there.

Yamada

I am with a group of business owners who have a very effective system in place with a team that creates your own personal landing page and connects it to your domain site. There is no need to be tech savvy at all. There is no need to create emails for an autoresponder. All of that is already done for you. The training is extensive and you are even assisted in setting up your tax forms that you are sent every year. If I have questions, there is an online community of over 80,000 people I can reach out to. You get a coach and a mentor that you can reach out to as well. We have a couple groups where we share our successes and commissions. It’s encouraging and inspiring to see daily successes

Clay_P

As a newbie, I need help. How to get traffic to affiliate products ??
As you are willing to get your first sale, and you don't have enough traffic on your website, try to promote affiliate links via emails and social media, or even YouTube.
And if you are willing to generate traffic, go for guest posts or any collaborations to get mentioned on other high-traffic websites. Running ads can also generate a lot of traffic.

Brackwom

As a newbie, I need help. How to get traffic to affiliate products ??
You can get more traffic if your product knowledge is good & your product review is best. So, firstly use that product & gave the review to the customer with the best knowledge of that product & satisfied it. By this method, you can increase your sale & traffic.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.