Please review my site

Simon

My goal from day one has been to educate my potential customers as to what SEO is and why it is necessary. While the content I have created will probably not be new to most of you I would appreciate some feed back on;

1) the overall look

2) whether I get my message across to those who're potentially ignorant of what SEO is.

Thanks in advance

http://wptraffix.com/

Inquestor

I like the look of the site. Very informative towards someone who has little knowledge of internet marketing, seo, etc...

Only one suggestion. I think you need a P.S. Logo, not just h1 text. I understand why you want it but, you need a logo.

What do you think?

hoangvu

It's a good site but you need to do, change some parts on site for better like removing Responsive Theme powered by WordPress at footsite, it's not professional to put that.
And, add padding-left: 20px ( css style ) for Digital Marketing Service, it's too near boundary on the left, aslo add colors to your site. It will look more attractive.

Inquestor

To me, the colors are very simple. This puts the information in the foreground instead of the background.

It is not a gaming, entertainment niche Simon is in. KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) and too many colors clash with each other! I mention the logo because it makes your "brand" stand out more. With this, people could remember you website address better / what your about, etc.. IMO.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.