How many pins do I post on Pinterest?

Vanya Walker

Hello Guys, I am new to Pinterest, Recently my account gets suspended on Pinterest but now I have my account back. I want to grow my Pinterest account. Please anyone can guide me on how many pins daily should I post to get maximum views and engagements? Can I give a link with each pin? with one blog post how many pins I can create?

Brackwom

1. Save 1-2 pins of others daily.
2. Join group boards (Can use pingroupie.com to find relevant boards). Engage with your audience.
3. Use tailwind (It is Pinterest & Instagram scheduler and analytics tool)
4. 70/30 Rule, It means posting 70% of our's content & 30% of other's content.
5. Make a Pinterest pin of your blogs or websites & track your traffic coming through Pinterest in your Blog.

escalesolutions

Hello Guys, I am new to Pinterest, Recently my account gets suspended on Pinterest but now I have my account back. I want to grow my Pinterest account. Please anyone can guide me on how many pins daily should I post to get maximum views and engagements? Can I give a link with each pin? with one blog post how many pins I can create?
Pinterest has a built-in bulk upload feature, also you can bulk edit the descriptions, titles, and links. you can pin up 30 Pins at one time!

dividingtheweb

Depends on what your goal is–are you trying to get people to your blog/website? Are you creating graphics for extended organic reach? Etc and etc

DanielCampbell

Pinterest tells us that there's no limit to the number of pins you can post per day. However, if you're pinning 108 pins per day and spacing them 10 minutes apart, many of those pins will be posted during hours of the day when most people aren't visiting Pinterest.

SClikes

There is no limit to the number of pins you can post per day but do comments on other pins also.

Daniel@30

According to Pinterest, there is no limit to how many pins you can make per day. However, if you pin 100 to 110 pins every day and space them out by 10 to 15 minutes, many of those pins will be posted at times when most people aren't on Pinterest.

BarbaraRogers

As the number of pins you post on Pinterest will depend on factors such as your business goals, target audience, and even the type of pins you are posting. However, as a general rule of thumb, it is a good idea to post at least 5 pins per day in order to gain traction and grow your following on Pinterest. If you are just getting started with Pinterest, you may want to start with even more pins (10-15 per day), and then taper off as you find your groove. Happy pinning!

bavya

There is no limit for the number of pins you can post on Pinterest.

mishaladem8

There is no limit on how many pins you can publish per day, but that doesn't mean you should post 100 pins per day. You should probably publish no more than 10 new pins per day.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.