What is the best way to make money on trading, is it secure?

Alicefeltch

Hey there,
Actually, I have never traded before and now want to start trading. I want to know which trading is best for beginners like me and when carrying out their investments.

Clay_P

I want to know which trading is best for beginners like me and when carrying out their investments.
You can start by playing a little safe, purchasing stocks of some stable-known companies, as you will be assured that your money isn't going anywhere and you will surely benefit in the long run.

IPOs and mutual funds are also good for a beginner.

And if you are interested in getting fast returns, build a portfolio where you hold stocks in safe companies and trade in fluctuating stocks simultaneously.

Start investing a small part in high-risk stocks and then increase that ratio once you get confidence and good revenue.

Spyderhost

If you want to learn and do some day trading to learn you could start with apps like Robinhood. They should allow you to set buy and sell orders so that way you are able to be comfortable with a low point to buy and a high point to sell. Do not get into shorting stocks until you have some experience under your belt.

Just go with small amounts and only in an amount you are comfortable with losing if an investment goes wrong. It can happen and does from time to time. As mentioned in previous post playing it safe at first is a very good idea. Returns are smaller, but they usually stay consistent and manageable.

Higher risk investments, for example penny stocks, come with potentially high returns, but also the potential to tank. However, if you time it right and find the right investment you could set yourself up for a financial windfall.

Take for example the guy who bought into the crypto Shiba Inu Coin last August when it first came out. He invested $8,000 when the coin was around .00000000010 of a cent. His investment at Shib's high point a few weeks ago of .000085 was worth a staggering $6 Billion. He could have lost it all, but he took a risk and with it came the reward. However, this is the exception so be aware of this and don't invest unless you are prepared to lose money as well as make money.

Not trying to scare you, but just pointing out the facts of what can happen and does happen.

hipcat

hipcat
One thing that bothers me about crypto investing is all the people claiming to have become rich who haven't actually withdrawn any money. Unless you have real money in front of you it's all just perceived riches and "potential".

There was a guy claiming to have made 10 million who then reinvested it all, so all he REALLY has is perhaps a few hundred in his bank account until his potential millions become real millions in his hands, but that hasn't happened yet.

Everything I made from crypto I withdrew and bought real world assets with it that have real value. That means more for a solid future then the "potential" now.

It's all a gamble in the end.

Spyderhost

Spyderhost
You are right about some people, however, the wallet I referred to is an unknown owner. Honestly if I made an investment such as that I would not come forward either. However, money can be made on Crypto. I have made money, but no way am I rich from it. I have only invested what I was prepared to lose. I do know people who have made several thousands in profit on Shiba and than watched it dwindle because they are always holding out for that get rich moment. The odds are against them and later they realize the amount of money in profits they lost because they simply were greedy and holding onto the get rich quick wave that affects to many people.

roony

first of all, before starting any trade be careful and make a low Investissement because it's a huge market yeah you can make a profit quickly but you just knew that you can lose everything quickly too.
i advise you to start with a demo account if you're talking about the forex market for example and try your strategy in .
1choice your niche trader.
2Have a good financial strategy.
and let's start trading. after you will be able to learn more.

MeghanIzzo

The safest and easiest way to make money in the stock market is to invest a certain portion of your savings into mutual funds every month for the next 40 years.

Jason Roy

Yeah, you can refer stock trading no problem. You should also include crypto trading as well. As a newbie, I was looking for some good cryptocurrency projects. Actually, I want to invest some money there. I see lots of people already invested their money in different crypto projects. I recently signed up here CoinField Coin (CFC). Because CFC has blessed my trading experience.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views