How can I promote my website in Other Countries.

Judas2018

Gotta make sure you can speak the language first to deal with any clients from those territories. After that, you must decide which countries to target first and foremost. The way to do it would be to advertise on some of those countries most popular or active websites. You could also look into some advertising firms that have global reach. Let them set up a campaign for you, targeted of course. Facebook also allows you to target Facebook users from other countries specifically through FB ads.

hakireview

Hey,Jamesvili
Here are some ideas:
1, About SEO: You can Build a Multi-Language Website and earn backlinks from these countries for these corresponding posts
2, About Social Media: Build your FB fanpage in a main language :D.
3, Ads: Use Facebook ads and Google Ads combination to get the best results
Just try everything =))

yajtagaamo

Before moving to the technicalities on promoting a website try to focus first on the content of your website. Will the content of my website be appropriate for the country I wanted to promote? Once you have managed to determine the answer to that question you can now focus on SEO, Facebook Ads and all sort of stuff to market your website. But if you don't have any knowledge about it you can always ask someone knowledgeable about increasing a website traffic.

anaaibachan

First, I think you need to study the culture of your intended market country. Promoting your website is like having a business wherein you need to gain the trust of your customers. How do you gain this trust? You have to know them. What do they like? What are the things that matter to them? You can ask yourself the following questions: 1)What are the most popular social media platforms used in the country? 2) How do people in this country get internet access? 3) Are the people in this country allowed to have access to the internet? 4) What are the demographics and age ranges of the people using internet in specified country you plan to promote your website? 5) What are the interests of the people?

HazelDJ

Hi friends ,

Plz tel me how can i promote my website in other countries?

Regards,
Jamesvili
It will depend upon the search engine that you will use. Anyway, once your website has an extension of .com, .org and other known extensions that are searchable to Google to other search engines, I think your website will be read all over the world. In addition to that, let the title of your website be the one which most people search.

BulletproofHosting

Single site promotion in different countries is not that uncommon. Therefore, you should use the country’s name in your content, but the most important strategy is building off-page links from country’s relevant sites/blogs.

So let’s say you’re trying to get ranked in Germany, you should hire a German copywriter and try to get good backlinks from websites hosted in Germany or the ones that are getting good rankings in Germany. Social media is also great for promoting your site in different countries, it just wont affect your SEO too much.

Louieee

Start with an international domain, then move on to SEO and webcrawlers of target country.
Then build backlinks to most visited websites of said country.
Lastly provide a buffer of social media backlinking and advertising to groups (active ones) in that country.
It takes time, but word of mouth and social media will eventually get your website known in any country you desire.

If that doesn't work, travel to said country and just spread fliers :p

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.