Does email marketing work

hipcat

Some marketers claim it's not as effective as it used to be, while others will say it's the best way to promote an offer,

It depends on your niche, audience, offer and other factors on how effective your email campaign will be.

Rob Whisonant

It works extremely well if you know how to get people to know, like and trust you. And don't just hurl spam offers at them all the time. Give them what they signup for and actionable content.

Email marketing is still ranked as the most effective marketing channel and it is the tool that provides you with the ability to create a fluid, interconnected, and undisrupted buyer's journey.

rallison

Does email marketing work?
According to a study by McKinsey & Company, email marketing is 40 times more effective than social media. The same study also showed that the buying process is 3 times faster than social media. ... Moreover, it is said that they prefer to receive business information via e-mail.

SideDots

I guess that depends on so many different factors. I've deleted a few places in last few days for sending me too many emails.

If I signed up for someone, or bought from someone..depends on the offer.

Brackwom

The email has been a part of the digital marketing world. It has a master toolkit for marketing techniques over two decades. Throughout the years it's grown fastly and is gaining popularity in the world.

We know that email marketing still works in the digital world. In fact, it's more work in changing the digital world. It only works the marketing and strategy are good. Through email marketing, the company has a gaining profit. Because they the information about the discounts sale and other features to customers. so the consumer saw a find the thing that he wanted

manijones

Email marketing was quite popular like 3 to 4 years back but today Social media marketing and Instagram marketing works best, Still I would not say that one should not perform email marketing at all, But the whole point is don't rely only on email marketing for your business growth.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.