How to create off-page SEO strategy?

BurkettLLC

My website is new and I want to create a backlink strategy for it, which will help me to rank my website on the SERP's first page.

But where do I start? Please, everyone, help me to create a backlink-building strategy.
I agree with some of the others you can start with guest posts. Also I'd create an account with Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn, forums, tumblr and use the signature spots to generate some easy backlinks example of mine below.

aashisk

My website is new and I want to create a backlink strategy for it, which will help me to rank my website on the SERP's first page.

But where do I start? Please, everyone, help me to create a backlink-building strategy.
Off page strategy cannot be same for all. Certain factors like your business/service nature, your objective for SEO, in how much time do you target to see results, and so on. Thus, you will have to analyze these and make your decision accordingly.

aasthabeauty

SEO Off page activity

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Question answering
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Images sharing
Video sharing

Mero

Backlinks considered one of the most important practices of seo services, but it could affect your website negatively, if you follow black hat tactics.

so make sure that you always follow white hat seo tactics by following the next useful link building techniques:

- Guest Posting
- Directories Submission
- Forums submission
- Social Bookmarking

also make sure not to spam websites, and exert effort in providing useful and informative content, as content is always the king of seo services.

Last edited:
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.